montblonk

Mar 19, 2020
I remember the last couple Halloween side storys and I remember kurro........my body is ready for the return.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Marty managed to do a small fun game in 12 days. It really shows how a lot of developers are just milking their patreons.
I wouldn't be too optimistic about the coder situation. We very well could be in the same situation like last year. At least we got a proper Ty Lee scene today.

Darune

Jun 5, 2018
Marty managed to do a small fun game in 12 days. It really shows how a lot of developers are just milking their patreons.
I wouldn't be too optimistic about the coder situation. We very well could be in the same situation like last year. At least we got a proper Ty Lee scene today.
Could you post the link here?

Reactions: BigLion69
Feb 5, 2018
I've said it before, I wish he would replace the coder. cbob's problems and lack of motivation have been detrimental to this project and I don't trust him no more, that's why I ended my patreon support a long time ago. I feel sorry for the artist, it seems clear to me that he is still very passionate about the project but cbob is being a total drag. Patreons in the comment sections who are giving them blind support, are making it worse because they applaud bad behavior.

Reactions: synergyaka

Pregbell

Feb 23, 2020
I've said it before, I wish he would replace the coder. cbob's problems and lack of motivation have been detrimental to this project and I don't trust him no more, that's why I ended my patreon support a long time ago. I feel sorry for the artist, it seems clear to me that he is still very passionate about the project but cbob is being a total drag. Patreons in the comment sections who are giving them blind support, are making it worse because they applaud bad behavior.
i totally agree with u I've been following this game since the first or second update, and i wanted to pay a monthly price for it because,I love it but then like almost a year ago things started to go slower each update and now we are at a stage where we have to wait 1-2 month at a minimum for an update

Reactions: FriendlyBear12
4.50 star(s) 272 Votes