neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
I'm not a fan of this smile.

View attachment 44696
Protect her smile...

The game has two routes: Love and Slave (= Trainer like Witch Trainer). You can decide in the beginning which route you want to play.
Each route has a different background story and some "route" only events, especially in Book 2. At the moment (with two books) you have almost 4 games, if you see it that way.
>Love and Slave=Witch trainer

If you mean modded. Base version was either Dumbledore's personal(Since you leave her ass) or everybodies whore
>You can decide in the beginning which route you want to play

Really should be decided over the course rather than at the very beginning of each chapter
>Each route has a different background story and some "route" only events, especially in Book 2. At the moment (with two books) you have almost 4 games, if you see it that way.

Book1=You are Aang(Despite holding a mask in your hand...). Either nice or an asshole to katara. Either have to hunt or not to progress both water bending and her route(based on my last playthrough of book1 which has been awhile)
Book2=Basically the same. Lose memory go through training while slowly regaining your memory. Either as a slave turning the tables or as zuko reconnecting with your incestous obessed sister and childhood crush and the airheaded third wheel.
Book3=Haven't played yet.

But its mind control in book 3 no whipping :p
With Toph? How? Based on how it was shown used by the dai lee on Jet it was Visual based with a light passing at an interval in front of his eyes. Considering Toph sees by vibration (Mainly if not entirely by her feet) does it happen by massage,fucking her/her feet or... Dancing?

Last edited:

JackAtlas

Sep 13, 2017
So as far as i know Avatar the last airbender has 4 books but korra its not one any of those .... so we are getting more then 4 books as well ?

whitebambo

Jul 27, 2017
Hey guys.I just explore maze and click on the wall and>>>>

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/bk3_maze.rpy", line 1353, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'unique_room16_activate'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\R.G. Catalyst\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.01b-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\R.G. Catalyst\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.01b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\R.G. Catalyst\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.01b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\R.G. Catalyst\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.01b-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/bk3_maze.rpy", line 1353, in script
File "C:\R.G. Catalyst\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.01b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'unique_room16_activate'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Four Elements Trainer 0.6.01b

Does anyone know how to fix this?Or just wait update?

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Well in the original series, it was Water->Earth->Fire, then Korra book 1 was Air->Spirits->Change->Balance

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
This also fixes the "knot" issue. The line was written "knot (x.x x.x) knot (x.x x.x) knot (x.x x.x)"
Supposed to be "(x.x x.x) knot (x.x x.x) knot" and that's what I did. It fixed it!

This is the bk3_start.rpy. Make sure you've extracted the .rpa files and overwrite the old bk3_start.rpy.
This file fixes the hypno light and the knot issue.

Edited.. The knot error happens on day 18.
Edited.. the bk3_village_build file is for the first massage fix. It's line 2206 and you change bk3_day to bk3_next - that's all. Just change "day" to "next" and you're golden.

Sorry if i ask this, but were i put this file? (I am a litle dumb.......lol)

Vyniril

Aug 7, 2017
Is anyone noticing a bug during Toph's breast massage where there's two sets of nipples? For some reason whenever she has the smaller breasts, it shows 2 sets of nipples for me. Works fine when she has the larger breasts from when Katara waterbends them.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes