Incognymous

May 6, 2017
I Tried that but it doesn't work am I doing something wrong?
Also, is it on the love or the slave route?
The foursome is on the slave route.
Requirements for foursome:

Max Slutiness * not sure if req. really

Max Public *Again not sure

Didn't tell Mai who took her weapons
("girls_guns=True"
-toggles whether 'cows' has weapons or not (set to True/False), affects ending.)

Good morality to a 100
Command is "morality = 100" (good)
you can change the value to -100, the only difference is you can play the Ty Lee Beerstein scene, and some "evil" dialoges.

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
i seem to be stuck im at the part where im a general and iro told me azula will take me somewhere but she hasnt iv even kept fighting for the city and nothing new happens iv gotten her super slutty where shes naked in the chamber and everything also how do i have sex with tai lee?
Train with Azula on the courtyard at least Level 9 Firebending. <- This will trigger the Ember Island event.

You can only have sex with Ty Lee in the slave route.
Although play your cards right with Ty Lee in the Ember Island event in the slave route. There are some nude Ty Lee scenes, but no sex.

Jun 2, 2017
Train with Azula on the courtyard at least Level 9 Firebending. <- This will trigger the Ember Island event.

You can only have sex with Ty Lee in the slave route.
Although play your cards right with Ty Lee in the Ember Island event in the slave route. There are some nude Ty Lee scenes, but no sex.
i cant train with azula anymore tho i do not rememebr what lvl i was ik for a fact i cant train with her anymore because the game progress hasnt gotten that far or some shit

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
i cant train with azula anymore tho i do not rememebr what lvl i was ik for a fact i cant train with her anymore because the game progress hasnt gotten that far or some shit
What do you mean can't train?

"Azula is pretty serious about not training you anymore" Self dialogue?
or
"You have to do something else" Azula dialogue?

If it's the first. You've already done the ember island event.
If it's the second you need to be a general or progress with Mai and Ty Lee.

It's either that or your game version is not up to date. (Which would mean a "under development" screen)

Note: The latest content ends with the ember island event.

Jun 2, 2017
What do you mean can't train?

"Azula is pretty serious about not training you anymore" Self dialogue?
or
"You have to do something else" Azula dialogue?

If it's the first. You've already done the ember island event.
If it's the second you need to be a general or progress with Mai and Ty Lee.

It's either that or your game version is not up to date. (Which would mean a "under development" screen)

Note: The latest content ends with the ember island event.
its the "this content is not available message"

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
im stuck at book 1.... how much affection or respect do i need to end the story, i have sex 3/4 and i cant unlock the last one....

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
im stuck at book 1.... how much affection or respect do i need to end the story, i have sex 3/4 and i cant unlock the last one....
Get all sex options to 4/4 and in your tent you can see your stats they must be maxed.
Respect you get by hunting moose , affection by speaking on behalf of Katara + the additional quests , something like that.

Reactions: ponyguy

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
Get all sex options to 4/4 and in your tent you can see your stats they must be maxed.
Respect you get by hunting moose , affection by speaking on behalf of Katara + the additional quests , something like that.
Nah... i think i bugged the game
ScreenShot_20170721011952.png
ScreenShot_20170721012012.png
I think these are enough stats to finish the story
ScreenShot_20170721012209.png
I probably have an additional quest but for some reason it doesn't trigger at all
ScreenShot_20170721012414.png
so yeah im going to jump to book 2 hoping that i understand the story without watching the book 1 ending, thanks for the reply anyways

Reactions: ponyguy and Krull

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
game keeps crashing tells me he cant find pumpkin/p_fr_sidebox_angry.png what do? (nvm found out the problem top kekekek

Last edited:

Craduco

Jul 27, 2017
Really enjoying this game, but could someone explain to me how I use console commands? When I press shift + O ingame nothing happens...

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes