Voidstryker

Mar 22, 2019
I'm trying to do a fresh playthrough without my old saves clogging up the game. Does anyone know where the game stores its backup saves?

Voidstryker

Mar 22, 2019
I'm trying to do a fresh playthrough without my old saves clogging up the game. Does anyone know where the game stores its backup saves?
I figured it out, the save folder is called Avatar Harem, which i thought was another game i had. If you want a clean wipe, got to %appdata% open Renpy then Avatar Harem.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
that's pretty much why i play this; the 'missing out' line is about different stories. it's not just 'some other than love pictures', the storyline really differs between love and slave routes, less so in book1 though.. the other ones are worth doing both routes.
Maybe it's worth it - it was similar in chapter 2 of The Witcher 2 - your choice at the end of chapter 1 completely changed the course of events - but somehow I don't feel the need to personally go through the slave route in FET ;)

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
BTW - Are you not surprised by Katara's appearance when you marry her ? Common sense - it shouldn't look much different from the previous scenes from book 1. And to be honest - this "new" look is not the best idea, in fact - in my opinion - it's a complete flop.

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
Is FET done? We seem to have covered pretty much everything. I suppose you could come up with any number of scenes, but it's kind of getting repetitive. Now that we've boned the spirit lady a couple of times, it feels like the end is near. I wouldn't mind seeing more with Smellerbee, or Meng or the mean girls, like flashbacks, or time travel. And some real action between Katara and Toph, which wasn't really expanded upon, or maybe Ikki and Jinora (hehe)... Then there's that scene with Ikki and the 2 soldiers, which I feel like it ended too soon, and to continue wouldn't be totally out of line if you compare it to the scene where Korra gets it in both holes... But the party will eventually end, and we'll move on to Mity's next game, which if it's anywhere near as good as this one, is definitely something to look forward to. Of couse, there's still 18titans, which is pretty good in itself, but we're talking FET here, and it seems like it's been a while since 106e landed, or maybe I'm just impatient, but I always look forward to seeing what Mity comes up with. Except maybe Katara's appearance in the marriage scene (what's up with that?). I guess we'll see, and I wonder what we'll see...

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Does anybody know what happended to Mity's patreon on page? Post from the last 4 years are gone.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
i collect them though the going back in time right or after that at the island?
You collect them on ember island after you've done basically everything else. I'm not sure what exactly the trigger to start it is, but just keep banging all the girls, explore the cave completely, do the Halloween event, let all the girls win at poker, etc. Eventually you'll be asked to collect 10 bottles of alcohol. Once you've got them all take them to the statue in the cave and you'll be transported to the past to marry Katara.

I hope the dev will focus on a new series, somebody tell him the game is done and he did a good job lol
MITY has other games planned and is currently working on a Teen Titans game (18Titans). I don't want to open old wounds in this thread again, but I think they did a poll for their Patreon a while ago and they wanted the next game to be a Kim Possible game.

JamesBurton

May 28, 2018
Hi guys,

stuck on the Book 4 love route on this error - not even complete redownload (excluding saves) seems to fix it:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/bk4/b4l_scripts_swamp/b4l_swamp_tree.rpy", line 53, in <module>
NameError: name 'b4l_swamp_jikki_introduce' is not defined

Has anyone encountered this one?

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
You collect them on ember island after you've done basically everything else. I'm not sure what exactly the trigger to start it is, but just keep banging all the girls, explore the cave completely, do the Halloween event, let all the girls win at poker, etc. Eventually you'll be asked to collect 10 bottles of alcohol. Once you've got them all take them to the statue in the cave and you'll be transported to the past to marry Katara.

MITY has other games planned and is currently working on a Teen Titans game (18Titans). I don't want to open old wounds in this thread again, but I think they did a poll for their Patreon a while ago and they wanted the next game to be a Kim Possible game.
I'd rather see Ben10, then Kim Possible, but I think those 2 have been done quite a few times. Maybe Star Wars..? Oy you could go anime with Bleach, or One Piece (my pick). Of course, I've seen it several times, Patreons seem to gravitate to reruns, or popular (been there, done that) characters; Go figure @

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes