Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer - Gallery Enabler [v1.0.8c]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
There isn't. Unless they missed the bit where you can intrude on korras changing and catch the same art of them nude from other scenes.

Jinora is still loyal to kai here. At best you've cum on her and she's not been appreciative of it. Your best chance is more scenes from when this leaves bugfix, which has happened before but considering what Mity has been saying probably not.

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
There will be a "b" version of this mod for 1.0.8.
I already found 3 bugs from older scenes that I corrected, I'll keep looking for more just to be sure everything is how it should.

I'm also making some changes to make this mod more android friendly, changing bigger menus to fit the screen, like this one.
Screenshot_20240417-205224.jpg

Blank8571

Aug 23, 2019
There will be a "b" version of this mod for 1.0.8.
I already found 3 bugs from older scenes that I corrected, I'll keep looking for more just to be sure everything is how it should.

I'm also making some changes to make this mod more android friendly, changing bigger menus to fit the screen, like this one.
View attachment 3550890
The more Android friendly part would be greatly appreciated. I was unsure if I wanted to mention it or not, seems a petty complaint somewhat, but the menu size on Android also cuts the first 2 Korra Therapy scenes with the new ones added this update.
Screenshot_2024-04-18-03-46-18-029.png

Idk if there are more that 14 also...

Garuma

Aug 29, 2017
getting this error thrown in the gallery/
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
TypeError: 'bool' object is not callable

anyone know how to fix?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Indra vs. Beathackers - All Filters
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
getting this error thrown in the gallery/
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
TypeError: 'bool' object is not callable

anyone know how to fix?
might be best if you could tell exactly the situation when this one came up.
like, which scene seen before, which scene threw this erros, did you access from main menu or from ingame..?
or, attach the log file (as .txt or simply the whole log text into a spoiler) because what you've posted is a small part of a bigger report.
look for a log.txt and traceback.txt in the game folder, they have the details.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes