Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer - Gallery Enabler [v1.0.8c]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
The new version has arrived, can you bring it?
No it hasn't. You're jumping the gun over an 18Titans update. As always, people are in such a rush to start clawing at Feli that they can't even be bothered to even at least read first.

We got a FET update last month. This month is Titans.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mistervd

F1forhalp

SOTD: AC/DC - Night Prowler
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
the mod would only require an update if there is new content and the last game updates have been bugfixes. also, as long as the creator of this mod doesn't get paid by those naggers, don't come and demand updates. it's just rude.

fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023
I have a question, there's three files. One for android. One that says old and one that doesn't say old. What is the difference between the titled "old" and the one that doesn't say "old"?

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
the 'older hardware' version is for people who's systems have issues running the more recent 'regular' game which comes with a newer Ren'Py version. older version might fix some lag and other issues with lessay, ancient computers.
me i run the regular just fine on a almost 10 years old computer.. others have even older stuff, because [insert reason].
i don't risk my erm, main system, over files from the interwebs.. as long as the ancient one still does it.
also i like the separate concept, work is work and game is game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mistervd

swoop16

Apr 8, 2021
Bug Report
Book:
Book 5
Path: Neutral
Scene Name: [Katara] Marriage
Description: There is an option to choose "Mystery Girl: Dickgirl", but it doesn't seem to be any different from "Mystery Girl: Woman". So, there is no dickgirl

Reactions: felipons

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I heard the change was really subtle in the main game that I didn't bother combing over it in the gallery.
On 1.0.6 there wasn't any animation for the dickgirl.

I'm already working on the code

If you guys find any scenes other than:
-> Granny Fuck [With Youth Potion]
-> Dickgirl on Wedding
-> Bonfire Ghost

Tag me here I'll check as soon as I have time to work on it.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Its not a missing scene but one that could be left out as the hentai is kind of weak. Watching Kya shower from the latest update has a lot of different dialogue and while most of it is honestly filler,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
On 1.0.6 there wasn't any animation for the dickgirl.

I'm already working on the code

If you guys find any scenes other than:
-> Granny Fuck [With Youth Potion]
-> Dickgirl on Wedding
-> Bonfire Ghost

Tag me here I'll check as soon as I have time to work on it.
Joode name in the gallery is temp not joode

Reactions: felipons

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Its not a missing scene but one that could be left out as the hentai is kind of weak. Watching Kya shower from the latest update has a lot of different dialogue and while most of it is honestly filler,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's a Gallery. that more or less implies having all them scenes there are, no matter if you find any scene 'weak' or such. if it's a scene, it should be in the mod.

kurzehilfe

Oct 18, 2021
I jumped from 1.03 to 1.06 and theres only some of book1 love route. It says the OG is working on it, which i totally get and that itselfe aint the problem. I read in the forum about a lot of scenes i dont have that appearently came with the 1.06 update.
I am also a bit confused about the new UI. Looks like this: 1706879524273.png
Do i need an older version or is sth with my 1.06 wrong?
Thanks for the helf

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I jumped from 1.03 to 1.06 and theres only some of book1 love route. It says the OG is working on it, which i totally get and that itselfe aint the problem. I read in the forum about a lot of scenes i dont have that appearently came with the 1.06 update.
I am also a bit confused about the new UI. Looks like this:
Do i need an older version or is sth with my 1.06 wrong?
Thanks for the helf
The version of the mod matches what version of FET to use it on, and the OP would confirm it. You're using it on some flavor of 1.0.7. This build in particular is likely to break the gallery mod unlike previous updates because MITY is implementing their own gallery which you're looking at.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
in short, Marty is reworking the game code to match it with his own idea of a Gallery. this will lead to code misses, a.k.a. "what i click is not there" effects. imo the outcome is unpredictable, as of yet.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes