Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
felipons new update released
pls update
and all the yada yada bugfix and such

Anyway i'm happy that book3 (and maybe 4) has a gallery updated from lain's mod
Yeah I saw it sometime ago, I was just waiting for someone to post the link, now I'm gonna play and see what is new to update
In about 3 to 4 hours I'll update here

IsaacEvening

Jul 6, 2018
Yeah I saw it sometime ago, I was just waiting for someone to post the link, now I'm gonna play and see what is new to update
In about 3 to 4 hours I'll update here
I hope for a speedy release POG. Thank you for modding this game.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
This mod saved me from having to start the whole game over again, bc of a corrupted save file. THANK YOU!!!

felipons

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
blast540
I'm downloading a mac OS emulator to generate a version for mac, and do some tests.

lordfridge9
The only ending scene I could find is the Pregnant Sex with Korra (although I might have missed something).
Probably Mitty will add some more scenes in the next version and also start the love route.

Reactions: IsaacEvening

_donjulio_

Feb 15, 2018
blast540
I'm downloading a mac OS emulator to generate a version for mac, and do some tests.

lordfridge9
The only ending scene I could find is the Pregnant Sex with Korra (although I might have missed something).
Probably Mitty will add some more scenes in the next version and also start the love route.
Huh didn't think there had to be a separate version, the mods always worked for me on Mac

felipons

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Huh didn't think there had to be a separate version, the mods always worked for me on Mac
As I'm not a mac user, I wasn't sure so I had to test, it turns out it works perfectly.

blast540 I added a tutorial on how to install on mac if you did that and still didn't work, send the log again on private to me MacOs Version and if it's x32 x64 or x86
The tutorial is on the primary post inside the Installation Spoiler.

_donjulio_

Feb 15, 2018
New 0.8.7b is out, apparently with at least 1 new scene. Changelog on the thread is the same as 0.8.7a so its hard to tell

felipons

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
New 0.8.7b is out, apparently with at least 1 new scene. Changelog on the thread is the same as 0.8.7a so its hard to tell
Yeah I saw the grandmas, already did update the code, but thought it was too much work to upload in 5 different places only for 1 pic and some text, so I'll release the grandmas with the update 0.8.8 if there is nothing new on version c or d.

Slopedarkus

Oct 9, 2018
Got an error:

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/Gallery/Inject.rpy", line 3: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    window:
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Thu Apr  2 18:22:39 2020
```
running from ren'py launcher
game version:
View attachment 606273
View attachment 606272
UPDATE UR GAME OR REDL IT.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
felipons I had a look at some of the scene and i'm surprised i missed a bit in some of the book 3 :p
More surprising is how you missed some scenes too in book 2 for exemple. There should be some variable to how much skin azula shows
yours
1593068678293.png
mine:
1593069626858.png

oh and is it possible to show the book 4 all south pole cards possible, if there are more?
1593069055629.png

felipons

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
G A B As I did all books from 1 to 4 in one go on the first release, I migth have missed some things, thanks for the reply the next update of FET I'll add the card gallery and update that animation to be with no clothes.

Reactions: StarCreator

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
G A B As I did all books from 1 to 4 in one go on the first release, I migth have missed some things, thanks for the reply the next update of FET I'll add the card gallery and update that animation to be with no clothes.
There is a 0.8.7c version with a few more new scenes, so if you are able to add this new stuff since the last update (including the 0.8.7b content, and the card gallery and animation update) that would be awesome!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes