Mod Ren'Py Abandoned FOTM - Sex>Grind

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes
Jan 21, 2020
same here
I never even started the actual game, I loved this mod so much. Even when the mod was "abandoned" I couldn't bring myself to play the original game... Lol.

Oh and koodos on breaking out on your own, llama. I remember when it was first announced you were making your own game, I was so stoked for you. Awesome to see you come so far.

Reactions: bottlefish47

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I never even started the actual game, I loved this mod so much. Even when the mod was "abandoned" I couldn't bring myself to play the original game... Lol.

Oh and koodos on breaking out on your own, llama. I remember when it was first announced you were making your own game, I was so stoked for you. Awesome to see you come so far.
Hey thanks! Yea, I enjoyed this project a lot. but now that i have something of my own there's not much turning back. its one thing to write dialogue to fit someone else's game, and another to be able to create anything you imagine.

Sexbot has a sweet update that's almost ready!

Jan 21, 2020
Hey thanks! Yea, I enjoyed this project a lot. but now that i have something of my own there's not much turning back. its one thing to write dialogue to fit someone else's game, and another to be able to create anything you imagine.

Yeah, I can imagine. Well, at least now you can come back and play as a fan!

Nice, can't wait! The christmas special was god-tier by the way.

Reactions: Llamamann

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
thank you! it was fun to make. i think the next update is going to be pretty cool too ;)

CAN WE EXPECT SOME NEW SCENES OR ITS JUST THE ORGINAL GAME WITH NO GRIND

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
CAN WE EXPECT SOME NEW SCENES OR ITS JUST THE ORGINAL GAME WITH NO GRIND
no need to shout. I think the new modder is making new scenes and content. I cant say how much or if it will be in the update for sure.

joachim61

Aug 25, 2017
vorstellung.png
stiefmutter trifft college-freund, was passieren wird
hh3.png
barbara wechselt stiefmutter was passiert ist und wie es weitergeht - oder sollte man das alte immer wieder ändern bzw. die gegenwart neu gestalten

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes