Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Maybe. I mean, Duke Nukem Fornever eventually came out, didn't it?
Well, we DID had that sudden tiny bugfix update last september... Which was after, like, two years of complete silence? And this game has long since became an utter garbage in every possible way... So I'd say the Duke Nukem Forever of FoC has already been spawned into the world... A shame though, since this game had a good skeleton basis. Could've easily become one of the best games in genre, if the people working on it had any idea of what makes the gameplay fun and enjoyable.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
This game still update?
The original Dev was already moved on (Left) long time ago.
There was someone else said they were picking it up last year, but nothing after the initial 'bug fix patch'.
So I assume their passion died down soon after.

Tho the aim of the Dev from start is always "an easy to access game framework that anyone could contribute even they don't know about coding". So maybe someone else will pick it up in the future?
He never said he plan to stay on this project.

Duke Nukem Forever is a totally different case, it's from an established studio / publisher with a well known and well loved IP... not sure why it's even mentioned here....(BTW, IMO Duke Nukem Forever should've never come out)

Reactions: bbbbbd

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
How do I completely get rid of a room? The game lets me "remove" a room but then it is impossible to finish and continue playing unless I place it back because I removed "mandatory building" even though I literally just bult an upgraded version of the one I want to get rid of and there are another two of the same type of room. Some of those things can be upgraded 15 times and I do not want to have one of each from levels 1-15...even if I wanted to have 15 off the same building I'd want 15 of the highest level.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
How do I completely get rid of a room? The game lets me "remove" a room but then it is impossible to finish and continue playing unless I place it back because I removed "mandatory building" even though I literally just bult an upgraded version of the one I want to get rid of and there are another two of the same type of room. Some of those things can be upgraded 15 times and I do not want to have one of each from levels 1-15...even if I wanted to have 15 off the same building I'd want 15 of the highest level.
Building upgrades, for example the dungeons upgrades, are separate entities from the core structure. If you remove the core structure, it's gonna bark at you. It will also bark at you if you remove structures that other buildings depend on.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes