• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Formal introduction.

T

Throwaway13031980

Dear lads and ladies,

hereby I would like to formally introduce myself, my name is Throwaway13031980. As some of you might have guessed this is not the name given to me by my parents, it is only a moniker I wholly utilise to perhaps maintain a certain sense of anonymity while on the World Wide Web. I chanced upon this breathtaking bastille of information pertaining to games of the erotic kind via knowledge of the name your great leader F95; his name being associated with certain torrents I have downloaded on the late KAT.cr I took upon myself the quest to find the original source of the games of the erotic kind I have so wholly enjoyed playing thus finding this website.
Please, do allow me into your brotherhood. As of now I shall be using less formal language but I did felt it was both decent and necessary to utilise a certain formal speech while having our first offical meeting.

I most certainly hope all goes well in each and any one of your lives,
Throwaway13031980.

Reactions: TCMS

Stroopwafel

Aug 8, 2016
Welcome bro! Be who you want to be, and you will just fine in the looney bin that is called F95zone :tf: :eazyHype:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
All hail the Dark Lord F95! Welcome to the forum and dont forget.. it's time to play!!!!

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hi and welcome to our land. Please read the and if you wish to know more information about this place go and visit this . If you find yourself in need because you found a level 98 bear make sure to see our team in this . Enjoy :)