RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

F95zoneMaster

Dec 6, 2017
i have just finised the game on the last version.
It had Ogar fucking the Queen in her pussy. Came on he back
It had Mober fucking Caroline in her pussy. He then came in her mouth and she swallowed it.
It had Stonky fucking Charlotte in her pussy and he came on her belly.
There was some words that could be linking to the next version of the game: like Ogar fingering the Queens ass, Cum inside when Mober wanted to knock Caroline up.
Are we going to see anal and some creampies and pregnancy in the game's next version.
Also does the main goblins: Ogar,Mober and Stonky have their own girls?
how? just how?
the game always goes back to lily-queen scene every time I'll go to fetch the water for bathroom!
I've tested all methods, with my own saves, with page #81 saves (that actually for 0.9 game versian), even delete all saves in "C:\Users\yourUsername\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Forgotten Royals of Astella" and start new from camp 2, nothing works!!!

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
how? just how?
the game always goes back to lily-queen scene every time I'll go to fetch the water for bathroom!
I've tested all methods, with my own saves, with page #81 saves (that actually for 0.9 game versian), even delete all saves in "C:\Users\yourUsername\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Forgotten Royals of Astella" and start new from camp 2, nothing works!!!
It didnt for me. Try gamcore I played the full versions till the end. Waiting for the next update,

F95zoneMaster

Dec 6, 2017
no never seen anything like that sorry
Can you upload your whole saves folder for me? Plz
The address (if you don't know) is
"C:\Users\yourUsername\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Forgotten Royals of Astella"

And do you have any save file before or after "fetching the water for bathroom" quest bug?
Thank you

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
here is my unofficial Android port of Forgotten Royals of Astella v1.0 Mighty Ruler EA.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Try starting the game is all black screen no sound at all too.

Solith

Jun 25, 2017
Same. I think they're saving the breeding until the very end of the project, which makes me sad. It would be nice to see some time jumps showing their pregnancies, births, and rearing babies multiple times over the course of the narrative. But given how long its taken to include actual PinV sex between them, it seems that this will probably only happen at the end.

Still, I'm pleased with the update. Lots of good scenes and story advancement. It's disappointing that it took so long in between updates, but at least the project isn't dead like so many others.
I agree. The update was really good, it had great scenes. I am waiting for the day the queen will start begging for a creampie. Also, i would like to see Ogar with Charlotte.

Reactions: RapidRabbit

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
What I want to see in the next chapter:
Ogar getting a blowjob and titwank of the queen. He cums in her mouth she is forced to swallow.
Mober is fucking Caroline he is banging her doggy style then Caroline ask him to take her anal virginity he fucks her ass hard then he cums in her ass. Caroline says she loves Mober and she wants his kids.
Stonky has fucked Charlottes ass and then her pussy he accidently cums in her pussy making her angry.
We need some of the girls to talk about getting pregnant.

Reactions: Starboy21feb2000

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
What should i do to see this scene? Someone has a save just before this event? queen.PNG
Because the last scene i got with her and the gobling was a sex scene

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
There is more you have charlotte and stonky fucking and caroline and mober fucking.
Yes but i mean with the queen? You saw the picture i just put there? When is this scene happening? Do i have to start the game from the part 3 again to see it? Because i missed it

Solith

Jun 25, 2017
Yes but i mean with the queen? You saw the picture i just put there? When is this scene happening? Do i have to start the game from the part 3 again to see it? Because i missed it
You can't miss it. It's from update/day 8, it happens at the second base, the place where you clean up the skeletons before you get it.

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
You can't miss it. It's from update/day 8, it happens at the second base, the place where you clean up the skeletons before you get it.
Well i did miss it lol ^^ I never saw this scene. Maybe i miss an update i dont know. Do you have a save just before this scene? Otherwise it doesn't matter I'll start again since act 3 !

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->