NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Finally, a dev that creates the best ending in the year of 2019. Great job and thank you for all your hard work. The game is great, interesting plots, and well characters development. The story is well thought out - the twist and the turn in the story - got both of my hands sweat 24/7. Highly recommend everyone to play it 10/10 IGN RATED - KEKW

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Devs lost plot long before ending when we left the Sci Fi element behind really for the G0T shit. After that WTF moment we just knew it was going to end badly and it did. He wont get many Patreons after this unless it is is folk ignorant of this game with too much money to spend. In other words he shot himself in the head months ago.
It seems like in general the dev struggles with sticking to a plan. If the game were a film series, it would be Battlestar Galactica for a couple of films, then turn into parts of Avatar for a third, switch over to alternating between Avatar and Game of Thrones every other scene for another fourth movie, and finally ending as either Earth 2 or The Butterfly Effect. (Not sure about the ending with the alien baby; I didn't touch that with a three-meter pole.)

This extends beyond just this game, which is even worse. Pandora's Box is clearly the dev trying yet another thing out to see how it goes, without a plan really of where to take the story. I wonder if PB struggled to find its plot as much as this game did. I wish the dev well, but I think fully planning things out before starting a game would help a lot.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
It seems like in general the dev struggles with sticking to a plan. If the game were a film series, it would be Battlestar Galactica for a couple of films, then turn into parts of Avatar for a third, switch over to alternating between Avatar and Game of Thrones every other scene for another fourth movie, and finally ending as either Earth 2 or The Butterfly Effect. (Not sure about the ending with the alien baby; I didn't touch that with a three-meter pole.)

This extends beyond just this game, which is even worse. Pandora's Box is clearly the dev trying yet another thing out to see how it goes, without a plan really of where to take the story. I wonder if PB struggled to find its plot as much as this game turned did. I wish the dev well, but I think fully planning things out before starting a game would help a lot.
Write the story ahead of time, and make use of story board to try play it out. Nice tool that.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Write the story ahead of time, and make use of story board to try play it out. Nice tool that.
Yep, exactly. If Forgotten Paradise was his first game (I hadn't followed him at all prior to this game), I have no problem forgiving rookie mistakes. But you should learn from your mistakes and improve, not just do more of the same. A story board would do wonders for his future story plots.

HUP123

Jun 5, 2017
can some one spoil this for me? I had this on watch list waiting for it to finish but the comments make this hard to bother with, so if anyone who has played this can just spoil the plot, NTR aspects, endings and if you bang your daughters and wife or they get passed around? it would be appreciated

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Incredibly disappointing and frustrating ending. No NSFW content with the original cast, just a welcome and thank you for finding this place. Would have actually liked an epilogue relating to what happens after and maybe also an option where the effect of the pill doesn't wear off. Overall heavily annoyed with the ending and hopefully, someone in the future will do a conversion mod or alternative ending fan mod for it.
I knew it...

I think we need a bit more clarity on difference between "completed" and "abandoned."
+1

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
HI guys.

Now the game is finished i wanted to know if it's worth to play it or not because so much guys say that the ending it's bad so...

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
This started great. I was looking for lots of action with daughters and hot alien chicks. I'd have been happy creating my harem in the spaceship and occasionally banging alien queen to keep her happy. But then came crashland into planet with the timejump and I pretty much lost my interest in this game. Story seemed total mess and was too much rushed to get me interested again.

Graphics were nice. I hope that creator has learned his lesson and uses improved? skills with the next project.
Hopefully the creator take the experience with him, and make it work for the better in his next project. You can always hope right?
Dev already started a new game before finishing this one, I think that was the problem, then kept Forgotten Paradise in the dark for months and when back to it did this GoT mockery and when had enough did what a lot of Steam EA does, call it completed, in other words, abandonware.
I am sorry for the people who paid for it and are dissapointed.

BTW, now I mentioned Steam, hope is not like other projects here and we end to see this game there...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Forgotten Paradise v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

congrats to Void Star for completing his game!

Last edited:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Nice endings, tried all of course but the one with the daughter on earth was most enjoyable.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Well I've completed the game and,I skipped past the crap GOT scenes since it was cringe all the way through for me, I enjoyed the one with my alien daughter the most, wish there was more with her though, it was all rushed, and Jesus that fucked up choice system where you choose to either kill your daughter and go back to the people or just leave with her, it would've been so much better if you could've brought your alien daughter back with you and helped teach her the right way from how her mother taught her, you'd have 3 daughters, a whole choice of women to choose from and maybe corrupt your daughters properly, having your pick of all the woman and daughters would've been the ultimate revenge on your hoe wife, even if you forgive her and wanted her back, you would still have all the other ladies in your hands, I only chose the interstellar ending so I could see what else he rushed with the ending, but god damn, no way in hell is that ending canon to me, I felt my heart sink after watching the scene where you push your daughter off the edge, I mean you couldn't at least try to bring her back with you and teach her right since its you and not the mother that has influence over her now, she could live in a separate part of the village or on the ship with you and slowly working on bring her and the crew on good terms, It would be cool if a modder takes up on modding this game and maybe gives a thorough conclusion to the story with everyone or even makes a fan made game with all these characters but an extended part of the story and ending of the final update, leaving out the GOT bit, but its a long shot at best, disappointing how it ends here, I can't imagine how the people who donated and supported this from the beginning to the end feel after seeing the endings

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 73 Votes