Forgotten Game Title

Stigs

May 24, 2018
A while ago I watched a few episodes of game-play on YouTube about a school romance-isk game. But it was a little more than that, it had a sorta sandbox-y feel to it because there were so many options you had. It wasn't too old of a game but not too new either, if I remember correctly there was more than one of these games made. Also the title may have been something like "School ####" or "#### School" #### is the first word of the game ad or the second. I could be completely wrong though and the name of the game could be different. If anyone body knows of the game and if it is on here could you please tell? Thanks.

RAMW

Oct 11, 2017
No, not that. The art style wasn't realistic it was more like the art from an anime the art of a game like Snow Days, more of a traditional VN art style.
or maybe? Your description is kind of vague but if you're sure the art was like Snow Daze feel free to look through the taged games it's only 49 pages not a lot really.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
No, not that. The art style wasn't realistic it was more like the art from an anime the art of a game like Snow Days, more of a traditional VN art style.
This is only game I know that have "school" in title, which could fit into that description. But if it is game you're looking for, good luck finding working version, cause I didn't had any success. All I could find were corrupted versions with instalation stoped at around 70%. I wanted to play it :test2:.

Stigs

May 24, 2018
This is only game I know that have "school" in title, which could fit into that description. But if it is game you're looking for, good luck finding working version, cause I didn't had any success. All I could find were corrupted versions with instalation stoped at around 70%. I wanted to play it :test2:.
Not that either, I will keep looking though, thanks for the help.

Stigs

May 24, 2018
or maybe? Your description is kind of vague but if you're sure the art was like Snow Daze feel free to look through the taged games it's only 49 pages not a lot really.
Neither of those are it, but Taffy Tales did get me interested in it. Unfortunately I can't think of many other ways to describe it, thanks for your help though.

Reactions: Mik927

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Hentai High School ?

Ashford Academy ?

Stigs

May 24, 2018
Hentai High School ?

Ashford Academy ?
Not it, but after some looking around I have found it. Artificial Academy 2. Turns out I was wrong about MANY things about it, which makes me feel very dumb.