• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
1.gif

Overview:
Forged3DX is a 3D artist from New Zealand who principally makes images sets with futanari. While there are some parody characters (from Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, and others), most are his own work. He has also made some short, medium-length, and long animations, as well as a short game (in Renpy).
Futa/Fem/Futa on Futa/Futa on Fem.

Updated: 2024-01-21
Artist: Forged3DX - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: mostly 1080p
Pages: 2300+ pictures, 14 gifs
Length: 20+ animations (40min+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changelog:
DMCA prone
DOWNLOAD
Torrent (2022-09-01)
Coffee Shop Game: - - - -

Collection 2016 to 2020-08-18:
Animations
: - - - -
Pinups: - - - -
Long Picture Sets: - - - -
Mini Picture Sets: - - - -

Content after 2020-08-18:
2020 Sep-Dec:
- - - -
2021: - - - -
2022: - - -
2023: - - - -
2024-01 Baldur's Date: - - - -

2.gif 3.gif 1 (1).jpg 1 (5).jpg 1 (2).jpg 1 (15).jpg 1 (6).jpg 1 (7).jpg
1 (8).jpg 1 (10).jpg 1 (9).jpg 1 (11).jpg 1 (12).jpg 1 (13).jpg 1 (4).jpg 1 (17).jpg
1 (19).jpg 1 (18).jpg 1 (14).jpg 1 (16).jpg 1 (3).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

othello

May 30, 2017
Question to the dev: Nice renders, however there are tons of well rendered pictures out there and most of them are free. Should you intend to have some patrons you should think of starting a comic or even a game. There are many sex related written stories that may give you an idea of what you want to visualize. Only pics I'm afraid won't do the job and attract more than just a few patrons.

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Really love this stuff but is it possible to get the pics with the pixelation uncensored?

Edit: Didn't realize that to get the uncensored stuff you had to be a patron or buy it through DeviantArt. Kindof a shame, I mean I like his stuff but with no story, etc, not sure what's the draw.

Edit 2: Well guess there was some draw since I just spent most of my Deviantarts points to buy a bunch of the uncensored pics :D (TBH I totally forgot I had DA points until now) For those of you enjoying this here are some of the uncensored pics
@Qleaf
@Bloo Can you please add to the OP?

Last edited:

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
Ok i get some 3d models and daz3d pose the bitches lean back and my computers doing the render work and i call myself an artist gettin money and bitches... sounds legit

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Ok i get some 3d models and daz3d pose the bitches lean back and my computers doing the render work and i call myself an artist gettin money and bitches... sounds legit
Well to be honest there are such things as placement, framing, lighting, and a few others that make a huge difference. The massive number of 3D games on here with crappy staged pre-bought and unaltered 3D models tends to illustrate the point quite well. Compare some of those with others like D0D (of thise guys work) and there is quite a difference.

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Have anyone the forged3DX projects? I mean Sexy Gym, Lara's Mansion and Leah has a visitor? (I really don't understand why this beautiful projects they are not on the Internet long ago :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:.)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
1-a3d-promoa-coffeeshopimage.jpg

Overview:
Coffee Shop is a sexy image set from Forged3DX. His new girl Scarlett takes a trip to the coffee shop, not expecting to bump into the sexy Leah. Leah gives her an extra splash of cream, and not for her coffee.​

<merged thread, see OP>

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Once again was shared on 8m first most likely
I honestly don't care where was it shared first. If I see someone that is sharing that, I credits him/her/it/the dog/the cat.. who shared that, long story short. So I gave the credits to the one who did that on svs.

Reactions: John McMaster