Orshabaall

Oct 19, 2018
I tried capture Slug girl like in walkthough but i only get bad end. Someone can describe exactly how to do it?

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Sorry man, i confused the Slug Girls. I was talking about the Slug Girl after the Zombie Girl and White Girl.
Now i'm stuck with the Bird Girl, after Fairy Girl
The ones you were referring, were they purple? Three hits, but the last at the tail. Or the ones that comes in swarms underneath? Head to the end of the area, jumping from one patch of grass to another, then find a mushroom patch at the end. There, you should find a lone one, just masturbate near it once (a quick tap& to capture it. For Harpy, attack to make it go down, then dash at it at the same time it dash towards you (it takes time considering it does not always dash at you)

Reactions: Orshabaall

Orshabaall

Oct 19, 2018
The ones you were referring, were they purple? Three hits, but the last at the tail. Or the ones that comes in swarms underneath? Head to the end of the area, jumping from one patch of grass to another, then find a mushroom patch at the end. There, you should find a lone one, just masturbate near it once (a quick tap& to capture it. For Harpy, attack to make it go down, then dash at it at the same time it dash towards you (it takes time considering it does not always dash at you)
Thanks man. I had tried before dash the harpie but didn't work. Do you know how to catch the fox, after the witch?

Orshabaall

Oct 19, 2018
Find an odd statue along the hallway which leads to a secret area. The solution is at the near end of it (the rectangles). A note that there's monsters hidden at the floors. Scream at them twice to capture one
I noticed that statue. I don't belive that i don't pressed /\..... do you know how to capture the warp stone's boss?

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
I noticed that statue. I don't belive that i don't pressed /\..... do you know how to capture the warp stone's boss?
When her face is shown up the dial, use Wild Slash and attack the stone table that will grapple you (while dodging it) three times, then let it capture you. Escape afterwards

Reactions: Orshabaall
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes