Unreal Engine Forest of Relics [v2023-08-12] [eTIRUe]

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
I was honestly kind of interested to try this (looked at The Last Saintess earlier, but gave it a pass), but with all the negative comments about it and a ZIP size of over 3 GB, I can't help but wonder if it's just a whole lot of pointless bloat.
Well, I was half-right. Little more than a puzzle platformer with some seriously janky physics in some places and some outright dickish programming at some points. Four game modes, three of which play the exact same way; character models that are basically carbon copies of one another; gives players an option to speedrun, kinda sorta; and while I do enjoy replayability in games, it kinda became mind-numbing after a while, having to clear the same dungeon again as the main character, Ruby... then as the side character, Spinel... then as Ruby again, but collecting "dance battle guide" pages... then as Ruby again, but with a life counter... all that for a series of admittedly decently animated cutscenes and unlockable outfits that frankly only get worse after you unlock the bunny suit with your first clear.

Also, the ZIP file the game comes in is not compressed... like, at all, so the 3.3 GB is more or less the game's real size. Play it twice, then uninstall. Not even worth going through the bugs and glitches, of which there are indeed a few, but they're barely impactful.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
So why is this game with no sexual content in this site again? Because of "big tits" and "big ass" ?

What a wasted potential. Everytime there is an unreal engine game with a pretty 3D asian female MC, it always comes with "no sexual content"

Reactions: Alpha-rius