Unreal Engine Forest of Relics [v2023-08-12] [eTIRUe]

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
logo.png

Overview:
Use the Run / Jump / Hanging / Paragliding to pass through various obstacles and obtain treasures. Spinel, the guardian of the ruins, is testing you.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-02
Release Date: 2023-01-25
Developer: eTIRUe
Publisher: eTIRUe
Censored: No Sexual Content
Version: 2023-08-12
Language: English, Japanese, Korean, German, Portuguese - Brazil, Portuguese - Portugal, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Turkish
Store:
Other Games:Dark Siren - Vampire Mansion - The Last Saintess
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thank you BreadSucc for sharing the game.

ss-1.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-6.jpg ss-7.jpg ss-8.jpg ss-9.jpg ss-10.jpg ss-11.jpg ss-12.jpg ss-13.jpg ss-14.jpg ss-15.jpg ss-16.jpg ss-17.jpg ss-18.jpg ss-19.jpg ss-20.jpg ss-21.jpg ss-22.jpg

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
Oh a familiar lazy-ass imbecile that makes non sexual games with UE yet again threw up something! Btw all this hidding behind korean laws is bullshit, he simply could have created second acc and post "lewd patch". A genuine disgrace if you ask me.
Edit: Oh what a shame, even player models are identical to previous games, ffs I have no comments for this

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
You know whats the real story here.

A person decides to make an mmorpg, but gets rejected.

So ends up splitting whole project into segments based on different (mentioned mmo game) story line parts, you know like chapters.

That's why there's already 4h game from same dev.

Only through many fails and errors one will reach it's goals one day.

Now about actual game(series):

It's bland, boring, wanna be lara croft puzzle game. Without main ingredient why 90% of users here gather for.

People should innovate and move forward, but instead are stuck in boring overused millionth game recipe.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ForestOfRelics-2023.08.12
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So, how is this game even get posted on this site:unsure:? It doesn't even pass Game Rules #1, read here. The Steam store page of this game can be accessed publicly, with Age Rating of 0+ for Germany. One of the review says " So this is not an 18+ game. ( In case you were wondering )". Mature Content Description of this game mention that the costumes will be quite revealing ( underwear, butt close-ups and so on), there is no nudity. Is boob physics enough for games to be posted here?

Having this game shared here just reinforce the notion that this is a piracy site as opposed to what it advertises, "F95zone is an adult community where you can find tons of great adult games and comics, make new friends, participate in active discussions and more!". It basically pirated this game from Steam as I don't think the developer himself is sharing it here. Okay, most likely piracy is part of the more that it advertises:ROFLMAO: ( cracking, modding, compressing among others ).

Anyway, I am not going to play this game to find out what is the "adult nature" that it contains but, whatever. Thank you for the share.

klest

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Echoing everyone else, it's a damn shame to have a game like this without any mimic tentacles or clothes destroying ooze.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
I was honestly kind of interested to try this (looked at The Last Saintess earlier, but gave it a pass), but with all the negative comments about it and a ZIP size of over 3 GB, I can't help but wonder if it's just a whole lot of pointless bloat.

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
At this point, I can look at nothing but the screenshots of any game and accurately deduce when it has no sexual content. I'm starting to identify patterns in games that have none of it. It's usually a sandbox type... just look at Eliminator Kaede. That game would've been great as a shooter with (more) sexual content, but nope.

Reactions: gigalitor

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
No H-content but it looks like a fun game to try though