proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
Would be great have a NTR route in games 1 and 3, or at least more content of that type hehe, the game is good but (It's just my opinion, other people can think different) but in my opinion is... a little bored, I preffer the games where you have the option of lost your girlfriend or she just cheat for pleasure. You know, make me feel I have the "power" of choose what's happend and the risk of loose you GF and see or spy when she fuck is hot. For that reasson my preffer FFT is the 2º hehehe. But the game is cool and I like the sims models, is original ;)

Artur1983

May 18, 2017
Would be way better is the VN's had a gallery, or if someone were to create a gallery mod instead. Either way would be better with a gallery.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
FFT1: SOULMATES [v1.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 7.50 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 481 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 464 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Any chance you can compress the other two games as well? Would appreciate the small size and the quality you maintain. :D(y)

Reactions: JokerLeader

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi!
what means transformation tag? man turned into woman or woman turned into man? there is process itself after that other game usually get tag "futa/trans"?

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes