1.50 star(s) 8 Votes

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
downloaded the new update and not seeing the Jane path. What am i missing.

ps if need help with the writing let me know be glad to assist. ping me in my profile feed.

Reactions: skillsmash

Uzite Brun

Nov 10, 2017

ps if need help with the writing let me know be glad to assist. ping me in my profile feed.
I figured it out: Jane is the standard name of the oldest sister. Go to her room when she's there and play some missions with her.
Edit: ..missions that mainly consist of rape. Then why have the serum?

Last edited:
Reactions: morphiospain

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019

got it so Lin is Jane!!!! ahhhh then played the update was very light on content and short. I hope the next one is bigger with a little more. also get to meet and have coffee with the school admin as she requested in the beginning of the game.

Thanks good luck on continued updates!!!

Aelfan

Feb 13, 2019
anyone have walkthrough? please share if someone have created

Last edited:

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I may be wrong, but it seems to me that this game never took so long to be updated, what happened?

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I started playing just to see content with a green-haired girl. The rest of the standard characters are so boring that looking at them is simply unpleasant. But apart from these standard models from the illusion, there is no more content with anyone. It was unpleasant.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RSSINFRos

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I started playing just to see content with a green-haired girl. The rest of the standard characters are so boring that looking at them is simply unpleasant. But apart from these standard models from the illusion, there is no more content with anyone. It was unpleasant.
Bro don't play it, this is the most cringy thing my hands have made. And I did a lot of cringy things, trust me. Jokes aside, this project gave me some knowledge, that's the only good thing about Forceur, I still like the name btw. Unpleasant it's far too kind of a feedback for this turd looking compressed folder

Rodita

May 22, 2017
If they will abandon a game, why boren in begin it at all? If you post something and create expectatives, at least give a good excuse or don't give more expectatives! Damn! Well, the game as good, sad is that never see a end, except if someone mod this game a continue...

Graff koo

Jun 19, 2023
Bro don't play it, this is the most cringy thing my hands have made. And I did a lot of cringy things, trust me. Jokes aside, this project gave me some knowledge, that's the only good thing about Forceur, I still like the name btw. Unpleasant it's far too kind of a feedback for this turd looking compressed folder
Bro i understand what you mean but can you pls create a similar game . I think if this game has a story and less grindy . It could became a good game . Ngl i like this type of game but never have a perfect game . Can you pls create a similar game with similar story or reworked this one?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fury_BadMan

Mangaqe

Jun 20, 2019
There are some alternative scenes in "images" folder of the game that doesn't show up in main game like anal sex with l-sister, it's only a 1 scene option but in images i can clearly find other scenes, how can i see them in game?

1.50 star(s) 8 Votes