| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
she makes him a machine that allows him to relive his memories and see how different choices would have affected the outcome of those memories.
And the ending plot twist will be that it was time machine and everything is now as MC wanted:whistle:

Last edited:

sg27digital

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2023
View attachment 2907531

Well that overview looks interesting.

But, if the machine only shows how other choices "would have affected" Mc life, what would be the point of making choices in memories if these would not affect the present of the Mc? (I mean If the present changed according to the choices, it would make sense, but from that overview it seems that they only serve for the MC to learn what to do or say in the real world?)

Anyways if devs lurks f95 it would be appreciated to know if the fetishes/kinks are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.
Hey Thanks
The idea is that the MC learns from his mistakes - to not make the same ones again. Basically he never got laid because he didn't see interested parties, chased the wrong girl etc. The sim will help him see these things better, so that when it happens in real life - he will be able to make the right choice.

Any sexual interaction is skippable - no sex scenes are forced by plot. - well there is one little thing that's not avoidable, but I don't think you're going to mind that much.

sg27digital

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2023
Nice one, good gameplay and gorgeous girls, but found the minigames too hard, the paths hard to follow, the "tinder" thingy not really intuitive and most important, what the fuck do I know about repairing printers? Need a general download to make it playable for dumb people like me.
Haha, well you're playing as an IT guy - he better knows how to troubleshoot some stuff.
Walkthrough available on discord for the "dumb" people like you

Reactions: GaboCAP

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
not a bad start with ch.1. but as usual i find the sandbox elements kind of annoying. i missed quite alot of the extras and some of the story scenes. so i played a 2nd playthrough and didn't see much difference.
still the story is interesting enough to bring me back again to play the next chapter when it comes out.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
That is currently not planned. However only chapter 1 is complete, so much more stuff to come.
If the community really wants this I'm sure I can cook something up.
if you go on path of "pleasing community" your game is doomed - cant please them all.
just stick to your plans, there always will be those liking it, and those who will complain relentlessly.

better try to improve/tweak some minor things, here and there.
for example pop-up messages every now and then (music player) can be quite annoying for those playing it on mute (or just having music on mute - believe or not those do exist, though not being so loud/vocal about it)

edit.
played through the game more, and apart from some free roam issues, perhaps you should fix characters bios - for example Claire is missing from there (chubby girl, adds to variety, yet sadly seems as she will become yet another slim bombshell).
also you should reconsider those ages - arent those "milfs" too young?
for example this one is 29 year old and already has two 18 yo kids :BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
other than that, a great start, all the best with future development!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes