Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. you missed exactly that, more games where MC gets information and game overs for his troubles, a game made by the store coder where Rose gets brutally gang raped after the crew tell MC about it in great detail before and MC cannot do anything about it, but he has the mission to kill Rose - you also always fail no matter what and the roll back is blocked and you end up restarting over and over and another encounter with Terry where if you push it, you end up holding his ... The loose ends from Chapter 1 are strange to say the least: MC is fantasizing about his therapist but is not doing anything about it, MC is literally melting for Rose and again she is stone cold and snarky as ever towards him and he is so out of it it makes so little sense - she invites him to the local watering hole and she abbandons him right after she enters and sees somebody she has to talk to - literally telling MC to spin around in circles while she actually socializes with literally anybody else but MC - mindboggling! ... and the most incomprehensible of all - MC is looking for advice about girls he just met on the phone app, while the girls he had actual convos in Chapter 1 with are still waiting for their dates ?!?
want really fond of the terry scene. it could've been funny for me if it wasnt the fact the MC remembers being raped and felt it. idk i quit the game after that so no idea what i missed.
There is a walkthrough in the game directory at \game\chapters\chapter1\walkthrough.md.

The walkthrough points out all the collectibles for the game gallery.
Well ... chapter 2 rolled out and it is missing any walkthrough, even the first walkthrough somehow got lost out of the game, with more brutal and infuriating RNG for MC left and right ... your assist in making a walkthrough mod is sorely needed. The last of the collectibles are either missing or impossible to spot in the Chapter 1 and the Chapter 2 ones are even harder to identify.
Any and all help for this game to attract more players and make it manageable for a broader audience is appreciated.

Last edited:

sg27digital

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2023
Well .. you missed exactly that, more games where MC gets information and game overs for his troubles, a game made by the store coder where Rose gets brutally gang raped after the crew tell MC about it in great detail before and MC cannot do anything about it, but he has the mission to kill Rose - you also always fail no matter what. and another encounter with Terry where if you push it, you end up holding his ...

Well ... chapter 2 rolled out and it is missing any walkthrough, even the first walkthrough somehow got lost out of the game, with more brutal and infuriating RNG for MC left and right ... your assist in making a walkthrough mod is sorely needed. The last of the collectibles are either missing or impossible to spot in the Chapter 1 and the Chapter 2 ones are even harder to identify.
Any and all help for this game to attract more players and make it manageable for a broader audience is appreciated.
I'm working on this myself. The 'somehow' is because I removed it. I thought it would be more fun for people to help each other figure out where the locations are of missing items, but as I don't see any interaction like that... there's an updated version of the walkthrough in our discord channel

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Appreciate the assists.

The World Map tho - it does not write Garden or Club or even Therapy or the doctor name under the new buildings that appear - when the walkthrough says go to the garden - is it the back courtyard where the pool is at the back of MCs house or is it someplace else?

When the game has Home and Rose written under the main buildings MC visits, when that is not consistent with the new buildings, it is a tid bit disconcerting.

We do not know what hours MC can visit the Office building, even tho some scripted events take place afterhours and sometimes before it is actually open to everybody else.
Sometiomes the game does not let us go there, sometimes MC can go there and there is nothing to do, which is again pretty disconcerting.
Yes, write this
I'm working on this myself. The 'somehow' is because I removed it. I thought it would be more fun for people to help each other figure out where the locations are of missing items, but as I don't see any interaction like that... there's an updated version of the walkthrough in our discord channel
Will put in some help of my own to ease the tension:
Cathrine becomes a possibility after MC plays the game from ROSE where MC is asked by Unknown Voice: what type of woman does he want to seduce?

If MC plays that game a second time, MC has the guts to ask for advice on three different types of women.

The next day, MC is talking to himself and the necessary stobe bought tools are mentioned in a fleeting line of text across the screen. You have to memorise the things, it will dissapear.

MC has to have previously installed spy camera in the storage room and find out what exactly is Cat doing in there

After that, MC will have to somehow make some money and go buy one automatic locker, a spy cam, a motion detector and a signal scrambler - then go install them and then visit the storage room in the evening where everyone else is gone.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
pushed on a bit and game might need a graphic violence tag since people are left for dead in the dump after getting beat. sure you only see the after math but yeah. then there's the pirate shit.

so are dead girls gonna be a common thing going forward?

also the angles to catherines sex scene kind of sucked. but the ending was even worse. like it just ends! theres no conversation that goes on afterwards about what just happened.

Reactions: sg27digital

sg27digital

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2023
pushed on a bit and game might need a graphic violence tag since people are left for dead in the dump after getting beat. sure you only see the after math but yeah. then there's the pirate shit.

so are dead girls gonna be a common thing going forward?

also the angles to catherines sex scene kind of sucked. but the ending was even worse. like it just ends! theres no conversation that goes on afterwards about what just happened.
Yeah you're right, that's a bit abrupt, I'll look into adding a bit more in there.
I don't believe 'dead girls' are going to be very common. I just wanted to establish what kind of organization Viktor has.
I haven't planned loads ahead, but chapter 3 and 4 are going to be way lighter, more positive.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I was an early beta tester and didn't see any lesbian content, so yes you can avoid it, same goes with rape, it is avoidable
Rape was avoidable? I got it in the ass and there was no way out. :LOL:

I can only assume Rose hates me as she stayed up all night coding the experience and the only way out was getting your ass filled by Terry Crews :ROFLMAO:

Tanari

Jan 16, 2020
Anyone know what i need to do after having the Ada dream for the second time says i need to go to work so i do then says no-one else if there and tells me to click on the PC in your office to work when i click on said PC it says i have other things to do.
Same for me. All i can do is the pirate game that loops over and over but nothing else past that.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Not bad so far, though I'm not a fan of the sim shenanigans, or the almost nightly dreams.

Language-wise, it's mostly fine. Though there are a bunch of lines ending without punctuation, as well as a general lack of vocative commas.

Chapter 2 had some real headscratch moments:
- Had an error involving the 'test2succeeded' variable, which after some digging seems to stem from having missed an opportunity to fix a printer. Anyway, that variable remained undefined for me, causing an error.
- Upon clicking the office computer on wednesday, I get a scene "on the way to Sonya's house", though I have no idea why I'm going there, nor do I ever arrive there. Anyway, during that scene I meet Agnez, who gives me $1000 for Viktor. I don't know Agnez or Viktor, so something is definitely weird here.

To expand quickly on why I don't like the sim stuff:
On the one hand, it feels a bit like cheating, squeezing sex scenes out of missed opportunities in the past... I might be inclined to use such a device for myself, but in a game like this, it just feels weird and shallow.
But to give a more reasonable objection, it doesn't mesh well with the story. The first real session (about the Christmas party) doesn't have a determined outcome, and since I didn't care for it, I just sat there with Claire, and then said no when it asked me if I wanted to try again. Regardless, when talking to the therapist, MC basically acts like he confirmed that he could have had sex with what's-her-face. The lesson here is that, unless you force a particular outcome for these sim sessions, mentioning anything from them to anyone in reality can cause continuity errors like this.

As for the dreams... well, I've typed out my opinion on that somewhere else before. I'll stick that into my signature for easy reference. That logic can also be applied to the simulation stuff, at least partially.

Despite my complaints, I did enjoy the game somewhat, and I'll definitely have another look at it in the future. Good luck, dev.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But .. Ada only appreciates it if MC is no snitch ... Snitches get stitches, remember?
Anyone know what i need to do after having the Ada dream for the second time says i need to go to work so i do then says no-one else if there and tells me to click on the PC in your office to work when i click on said PC it says i have other things to do.
Same for me. All i can do is the pirate game that loops over and over but nothing else past that.
Fine ... MC has to go straight to his desk and work for the scripted Ann and Kate events to trigger - click the laptop and the scenes will start. Read the text from Rose then ... Boom! work day over - head to Rose for the sim package.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sg27digital

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2023
Not bad so far, though I'm not a fan of the sim shenanigans, or the almost nightly dreams.

Language-wise, it's mostly fine. Though there are a bunch of lines ending without punctuation, as well as a general lack of vocative commas.

Chapter 2 had some real headscratch moments:
- Had an error involving the 'test2succeeded' variable, which after some digging seems to stem from having missed an opportunity to fix a printer. Anyway, that variable remained undefined for me, causing an error.
- Upon clicking the office computer on wednesday, I get a scene "on the way to Sonya's house", though I have no idea why I'm going there, nor do I ever arrive there. Anyway, during that scene I meet Agnez, who gives me $1000 for Viktor. I don't know Agnez or Viktor, so something is definitely weird here.

To expand quickly on why I don't like the sim stuff:
On the one hand, it feels a bit like cheating, squeezing sex scenes out of missed opportunities in the past... I might be inclined to use such a device for myself, but in a game like this, it just feels weird and shallow.
But to give a more reasonable objection, it doesn't mesh well with the story. The first real session (about the Christmas party) doesn't have a determined outcome, and since I didn't care for it, I just sat there with Claire, and then said no when it asked me if I wanted to try again. Regardless, when talking to the therapist, MC basically acts like he confirmed that he could have had sex with what's-her-face. The lesson here is that, unless you force a particular outcome for these sim sessions, mentioning anything from them to anyone in reality can cause continuity errors like this.

As for the dreams... well, I've typed out my opinion on that somewhere else before. I'll stick that into my signature for easy reference. That logic can also be applied to the simulation stuff, at least partially.

Despite my complaints, I did enjoy the game somewhat, and I'll definitely have another look at it in the future. Good luck, dev.
Thanks, no worries about the complaints, they are valid, nobody's perfect I make mistakes ( a lot of them) - so this actually helps me improve the game - so thank you!

For the punctuation - I started with 'proper' punctuation everywhere, but it felt a bit stern, so I decided never to end sentences with a "." - other punctuation issues can be there - I'm not a native English speaker but I do my best :) And I guess even in my native language I'd probably make a bunch of punctuation mistakes.

As for the dreams - I somewhat agree. There's only one dream with a real purpose, the other ones are just there for entertainment. There's only two dreams with actual characters of the game in it, but they are fully clothed. So everything is in the imagination of the MC.

Happy that you did manage to enjoy the game, and very happy you'll have another go in the future.
View attachment 3411617
You! This is all you! You are what I am doing here at this time.
Lol

Reactions: BigDEnergy69

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
forgot to ask.

were the girls who left the freaking links in the dating app even options that you'll be able to bang or just bots? i thought those messages were annoying as shit. like dont hang a fruit in front of me if you dont plan on letting me have a bite:LOL:.

that being said the white haired girl might not even be an option for me since it seems like we saw her getting gangbanged.

also i couldn't guess right. but was dead girl found the same as the girl on the dating app? some models i feel like i've seen reused with slight variations throughout this game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nope ... you get to chat with some of the girls you click right, on the heart, for.
Some you get while in Chapter 1 - they get discontinued in Chapter 2
Some new ones you get in Chapter 2 - most of them are advertising their onlyfans and you get to ... click through those links that go online and show you moving pictures of their action.
also i couldn't guess right. but was dead girl found the same as the girl on the dating app?
There is a girl you like on there that originally does not respond, but you find her at the pool and she promisses to respond. When she does, you find a bright led signaling she responded .. you can then chat with her. She is not the girl in the garbage.

sg27digital

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2023
forgot to ask.

were the girls who left the freaking links in the dating app even options that you'll be able to bang or just bots? i thought those messages were annoying as shit. like dont hang a fruit in front of me if you dont plan on letting me have a bite:LOL:.

that being said the white haired girl might not even be an option for me since it seems like we saw her getting gangbanged.

also i couldn't guess right. but was dead girl found the same as the girl on the dating app? some models i feel like i've seen reused with slight variations throughout this game.
Do you want to bite? :)

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes