2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023
Cover2.png

Overview:
A little about the story of the game. There will be a mysticism, sci-fi, and a lot of sex. Independent life as always starts with problems and lack of money. Unless, of course, your parents are rich. There is a dream to quickly create a career and make a lot of money. Living a carefree life, taking in all the pleasures of life. And you'll get it. Your friends will help you and you will help them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-18
Release Date: 2024-03-18
Developer: ForbiddenApple -
Censored: No
Version: 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

0p.jpg 1p.png 2p.png 3p.png F1.png
4p.png 5p.png 6p.png 7p.png 8p.png

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ForbiddenApple-V1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
A whole lot of writing in the overview and notes that basically tells us nothing about the game. It does, however, give the impression that the dev has no clue where this game is going.

Apparently, you're a rich, spoiled brat who's going to be traveling a lot... and that's about it.

Reactions: str8up

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Has anyone gave this game a test yet and know if there is/isn't any sexual content?

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023
will the game have pregnancy or impregnation?
You certainly shouldn't expect that at the beginning and mid-game. The heroes are still young and in their 20s don't think about it yet. The story itself is not suitable for this. If there's a voting in the future and people want it, I'll think about how to add it to the game.

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
Iam after click to new game and customize female character not show button start why?
But male character button start its show /:

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023
Iam after click to new game and customize female character not show button start why?
But male character button start its show /:
This version of the game is only available to play as a male protagonist. A second story for a female protagonist is planned for the future.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
For those that care: while playing with Cheat Engine I believe I've determined that dick size is effected by several different variables. I've found several addresses that have changed the dick in several different ways. It seems the penis is broken up into several different sections with different addresses effecting the size. If you don't adjust each number precisely, it warps the dick.

ForbiddenApple, I certainly appreciate the fact that you took the time to make it so uniquely specific. It is, without doubt, the fundamental step to making a penis in a 3D game fully customizable. So many games have a static mesh that simply gets magnified when you change the size, such that one ends up with literally a third leg if they manage to break the limit. I want a "long" dick that hangs past my knee, not an extra thigh, lol. I like what you've got going so far, but please, let us mess with it beyond the current limits so we can find bugs and help you deal with clipping issues.

Edit: to that end. If you have any plans for ATWT, I've suggested this for several other games, like Lustland Adventure... create some kind of tunnel mesh for inside the body that connects the mouth to the anus (and vagina if you want, it's a fictional universe anyway) that will guide any object through the character and prevent rendering said object in case it's wider than the model it's going into.

Last edited:

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023
game does nothing but crash on me . i see no crash handler exe in it as well
Does it crash before the menu loads?
What is your PC specs?
Maybe visual c++ is not installed. You should have the installer in your game folder
"GAME\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us\UEPrereqSetup_x64.exe"

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote