• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

For NTR Fans, which do you prefer?

In NTR games do you like it if the PC can still have sex with the girls or is forced to observe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So I'm in the process of making a game, or more accurately I should say I'm over my head here, but either way I really wanna make this parody game with RPGM since no one else seems to really be touching it yet so may as well. Anyway I wanted to add an NTR route in the game, completely optional my plan is to have a check in the beginning of the game to ask the player if they want to add NTR content or not. But my question for you NTR fans is this: In NTR games do you like it if the PC can still have sex with the girls or is forced into an observer role and can't have sex with the girls? Feel free to vote in the poll, on about this time Sunday I'll consider it closed. Feel free to discuss, but please keep it civil and not a discussion about "NTR BAD" or what have you. And Mods if the discussion gets out of hand or particularly stupid, feel free to close it to reply's. I wanna leave it open for discussion and opinions, but not if it's gonna get people riled up over something stupid. Thanks for any help, and here's hoping I can figure out how to get in an NTR route and a normal route... God I'm in way over my head, lol

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Have you played 'Inn my wife'
Its not really a game per say you just get cucked.
Or 'Dark hero party' / 'Thug hero party'
In that one your just cucked to begin with.

In your game will the sex be passionate with the MC? And then when she has sex with the other guy will she just be a cum slut.

Whats the art going to be like? If your looking for an artist I can make some good looking stick figures

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Have you played 'Inn my wife'
Its not really a game per say you just get cucked.
Or 'Dark hero party' / 'Thug hero party'
In that one your just cucked to begin with.

In your game will the sex be passionate with the MC? And then when she has sex with the other guy will she just be a cum slut.

Whats the art going to be like? If your looking for an artist I can make some good looking stick figures
Playing Inn my wife at the moment, that's definitely pretty good, though playing it I'm realizing where the guy who made Adelaide Inn got his idea from lol. As for the others not really, honestly NTR isn't my thing that much. Don't mind it every now and again but not something I find myself actively searching for a lot.

Also damn, Good looking stick figures? That's a step above me, lol. If I need an artist I'll hit you up. I've got an idea for a few possible ones, but given I want there to be multiple, or rather a lot, of girls given it's a parody I may hit up multiple people. Just sorta doing this now to get an idea of how people would like it to be, wanna get the basic gameplay loop working and done first, THEN worry about adding in the sex stuff, lol.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
IF your not really passionate about NTR why go through the headache having it is going to cause?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
IF your not really passionate about NTR why go through the headache having it is going to cause?
Cause for some of the scenarios I've already thought of I kinda like the... idea of them? The taboo-ness of them? It's hard to explain. It's not my favorite fetish, but I don't mind it every now and again sort of thing? How I'm planning on building the game, I wouldn't mind it is what I'd say. If that makes any sense, I'm kinda tired right now from work, so I'm not sure if that's coherent at all lol

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Cause for some of the scenarios I've already thought of I kinda like the... idea of them? The taboo-ness of them? It's hard to explain. It's not my favorite fetish, but I don't mind it every now and again sort of thing? How I'm planning on building the game, I wouldn't mind it is what I'd say. If that makes any sense, I'm kinda tired right now from work, so I'm not sure if that's coherent at all lol
Makes sense, good luck mate.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
I like ones where the mc can still have sex with them. It can sometimes mean more content, for one, and also it shows that the LI prefers sleeping with the NTR guys over the MC which I feel like sends a strong heart-tugging message.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I like ones where the mc can still have sex with them. It can sometimes mean more content, for one, and also it shows that the LI prefers sleeping with the NTR guys over the MC which I feel like sends a strong heart-tugging message.
Well this has kinda got me thinking, lemme know you're opinion on this: My plan was to basically, if people said they didn't want MC scenes to just lock out those scenes, otherwise leave it so that you can still have sex with the girls, but obviously NTR scenes can occur alongside yours. Basically I was gonna lock scenes behind a points system. One would be an Affection points, you get from missions and whatnot, and the other an NTR points which is gained for girls getting KO'd and from some random events that'll happen when you return to base. As your affection raises you'll obviously unlock more steamy scenes, same thing for NTR scenes, and the higher the score the more into it they are as well, for either score. This sound like what you're essentially talking about?

Reactions: ForgottenMan1

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
Well this has kinda got me thinking, lemme know you're opinion on this: My plan was to basically, if people said they didn't want MC scenes to just lock out those scenes, otherwise leave it so that you can still have sex with the girls, but obviously NTR scenes can occur alongside yours. Basically I was gonna lock scenes behind a points system. One would be an Affection points, you get from missions and whatnot, and the other an NTR points which is gained for girls getting KO'd and from some random events that'll happen when you return to base. As your affection raises you'll obviously unlock more steamy scenes, same thing for NTR scenes, and the higher the score the more into it they are as well, for either score. This sound like what you're essentially talking about?
That sounds awesome to me. A great idea. You'll probably get accused of trying to "appease ntr and non-ntr" tho. A lot of ppl seem to think that ruins a game, but in my opinion your idea would work great. Regardless...

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
For NTR in general, one theme that can be used to play on the player's insecurities is not being able to have sex, i.e. not feeling desirable enough to have a willing partner. Dark Hero Party goes for the throat with this, for example, even going as far as tracking how much sex every other character has had while MC remains a virgin. It's a simple and effective trope, especially if the player is personally insecure about this. But I can think of a few scenarios that could also be good if played right:

- Being allowed to have sex with a former partner, but without affection and clearly not as good for him/her as with the "stealer".
- MC loses their virginity to the "stealer".
- Being forced to have sex with a friend/platonic love interest before or after having them stolen too.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
For NTR in general, one theme that can be used to play on the player's insecurities is not being able to have sex, i.e. not feeling desirable enough to have a willing partner. Dark Hero Party goes for the throat with this, for example, even going as far as tracking how much sex every other character has had while MC remains a virgin. It's a simple and effective trope, especially if the player is personally insecure about this. But I can think of a few scenarios that could also be good if played right:

- Being allowed to have sex with a former partner, but without affection and clearly not as good for him/her as with the "stealer".
- MC loses their virginity to the "stealer".
- Being forced to have sex with a friend/platonic love interest before or after having them stolen too.
Sorry to disappoint but probably not gonna go that in depth. The protagonist is just gonna be a silent one really. Only got a rudimentary idea for how it'll be, might try some of the ideas you mentioned, if I can find a simple way to do it lol

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Utratroy

Mar 31, 2020
hey, that depends on how the girl actually looks or how the story revolves around her.
you can have this and that but if the girl and her background (also the looks) is kinda "meh".
then I just don't care about the girl at all and vice versa

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Won't lie I'm kinda surprised about the results so far. Didn't really have any expectations really, but I was throwing my money behind no MC sex. Oh well, still a couple of days to go you never know how it'll end, lol

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
I played "How far will you go" by NTRgames and found the ideal NTR game. It has everything you can wish for. Lexy the FMC is gorgeous and sexy as hell. It all start as a game between Lexi and her husband. So it's more of a chuck start and Lexi go all the way with the neighbor with her hubby's consent though. It all ends with a threesome so happy ending, right? There is also a more traditional NTR route were she has sex with the neighbor without the hubby knowing it but will find out later. I would prefer the first alternative where no-one get hurt.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I prefer ntr with female mc (not multiple protagonist). It seems to be a dying niche. Boyfriend/husband of the mc not having sex with girls.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
NTR isn't my favorite genre, but since were all on the topic, three thing really piss me off with "NTR"

1. The story of "Oh here is my <insert pre-exsisting platonic relationship> friend or whatever, and by virtue of the fact I like said friend (Or the troll logic of being first to harbor such feelings) this is now NTR. No. It's not. That's not NTR, that's the character missing their chance.

2. Oh wow. Your dick is sooo much big than my husbands/boyfriends and this fact alone is all I need to NTR. Very seldom have I seen the reason be "My husband is an asshole and so I seek love with someone whom cares" or something similar.

3. The absolutely retarded and blind MC/Cucked. Like in President Yukino. "The male MC sees her face(uncensored) and birthmark on her breast quite clearly but nope. Never considers it's her until SO MUCH LATER after seeing several pics online. At least in the medieval one there is an excuse of "I wasn't there and digital pics/vids don't exist".

Just wanted to add my own little rant and take. When done right, NTR can be entertaining.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I like competition NTR where both the MC and other guy can steal and loose girls to each other. A bit like battle of the bulges where you see (sort of) your loss or show the other guy your success.