3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Logan54_&57

Oct 9, 2021
View attachment 239766

Overview:
This is the Story of Anthony. He's reach his brother in New Coral City and he try to get a life. At the begin of the game Anthony live in his brother's house and will work in a pizzeria to get some money... but his dream is to become a Photographer a New Coral City is full of "wannabe Models"... so..​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-17
Released Date: 2018-11-11
Developer: -
Censored: None
Version: 0.7F
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Sequel: New Coral City

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Game + CG: MEGA - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL REN'PY PORT* -
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Extras:

View attachment 85150 View attachment 85164 View attachment 85152 View attachment 85153 View attachment 85154 View attachment 85155 View attachment 85156 View attachment 85157 View attachment 85158 View attachment 85159 View attachment 85160 View attachment 85161
How to open restaurant

Feb 7, 2021
I'm stuck at talking to david after he gets back to rebecca. Are there more scenes between them?

Also is there a david x madeylene scene?

Acteon

Jul 24, 2020
Hi,
My antivirus software tells me that the game file Follower.exe [v0.7F] is infected with the IDP.Generic virus.
Do you know anything more about this?
Thanks

bobi7

Jun 6, 2019
Hi,
My antivirus software tells me that the game file Follower.exe [v0.7F] is infected with the IDP.Generic virus.
Do you know anything more about this?
Thanks
IDP is an abbreviation of identity protection. Whenever a file acts like malware, this flag will be triggered by your antivirus and you will be alerted

Acteon

Jul 24, 2020
IDP is an abbreviation of identity protection. Whenever a file acts like malware, this flag will be triggered by your antivirus and you will be alerted
Thank you for your answer.
If I understand correctly, my anti virus is a moral police!

Reactions: bobi7

haggar54

Apr 22, 2020
The logic around there is pretty convoluted, and you may be stuck. You need to get the guendablackmail stat to at least 5 to move on. To increase guendablackmail you need to go to the pizzeria on Monday or Thursday while guendaevent is 2 and sofiaevent greater than or equal to 5. If you post your save I can try to figure out how you can move forward with Sofia.

haggar54

Apr 22, 2020
I have the same problem. I can't talk to Sofia on Wednesday. She keeps fighting with her husband. I am on Guenda's 'Seduce' story line.

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
I see that there is a second part that follows the story of this.
I started playing this first part despite being insufferable, the image did not adapt to the window so if it expanded to the edges, the images would go off the screen and it took time to move from one screen to another.
But I saw the images of Irene, which is what made me start playing it, but except for the failed threesome attempt and the blowjob in that hole, there is nothing remarkable with her.
Will it come out in the second part? and he will do something important or just as a decoration, and if it doesn't come out then I'll pass since the characters I've seen don't like me too much.
A pity the little benefit of the sister-in-law

spooderman55

Nov 13, 2020
cant progress. cant get an outfit to go to the museum, Rebecca doesnt talk. no idea on how to take Rebecca's photos, no shop either.

derive

May 2, 2018
"I should ask Rebecca to help with Andrea"

Where do I do this. Tried talking to Rebecca on beach, bar, home and gym and no Andrea topic.

And how do I get Kirsten drunk at Paradise Club? I can only give 2 drinks.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So one thing I found that's bizarre is (im on the renpy convert) the eventflows which have prerequistes of certain stages of other events being met don't neccesarily check the conditions within themselves, it's done within the external condition event.

In plain english, for example, this means that youlll have some event lets call em GIRLPROGRESS which relies on GYMSKILL = 10 to increment from GIRLPROGRESS 5 to 6, but instead of that logical check being done in the label from GIRLPROGRESS 5->6, it's done in the GYMSKILL 10 label. The problem quickly becomes apparent if you have GYMSKILL leveled up much higher before you've began GIRLPROGRESS, thus not tripping the correct flag unless you replay that old event.

I had this happen with meadowactress and it looks like that's not the only event path that relies on external labels check its own conditions. I would strongly advise NightTrain against this style of coding - each function should be checking its own conditions during its OWN runtime, and using open-ended bounds like If GYMSKILL >= X, blah blah - exact functions on the setVariable statements along with open-bounded condition checks is a recipe for disaster.

having said all that wall of word salad, this was a blast to play! :cool:

Last edited:

Panchez

May 6, 2018
Anyone know if its possible to go for a walk with andrea after rebecca will never forgive? or is that a bug?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes