3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

anoniem_ikke

Aug 13, 2017
I don't know what's changed but i do know that the change the developer promised since version 0.5 isn't done.
It still eats 100% gpu power. My pc eats 320 watts just for a slideshow.
I'm done with this developer.

Reactions: Luciano

joeblow7314

Jul 25, 2017
I keep getting stuck in the kitchen with no exit. I can go to Stats/Skillz/Inventory, but can't exit the room. Has anyone else run into this? Is there a workaround, or should I just wait for a less buggy version?
The most recent case was at 8pm (20:00). I think Julian was in the bathroom, and I had tried checking Julian's room and the living room for Irene, before going to the kitchen (not sure in what order). Last time was a similar scenario - had checked a few rooms looking for Irene before going to the kitchen - but not sure if it was at the same time of day.

/edit: I also noticed "Mood" was replaced with "100" (i.e. my "100" is at 100, and my "Sleep" is at 45). Also, on the previous playthrough that got stuck in the kitchen (both of which were within the first few game days), my money had somehow been set to 10,000... which was nice, sure, but probably another bug/glitch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabriel0316

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Same with me, I think it's a bug there ( same time every day...I have to save every day not to have surprises.

Do you mind to spare a kinda walkthrough ? :D

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I keep getting stuck in the kitchen with no exit. I can go to Stats/Skillz/Inventory, but can't exit the room. Has anyone else run into this? Is there a workaround, or should I just wait for a less buggy version?
The most recent case was at 8pm (20:00). I think Julian was in the bathroom, and I had tried checking Julian's room and the living room for Irene, before going to the kitchen (not sure in what order). Last time was a similar scenario - had checked a few rooms looking for Irene before going to the kitchen - but not sure if it was at the same time of day.

/edit: I also noticed "Mood" was replaced with "100" (i.e. my "100" is at 100, and my "Sleep" is at 45). Also, on the previous playthrough that got stuck in the kitchen (both of which were within the first few game days), my money had somehow been set to 10,000... which was nice, sure, but probably another bug/glitch.
I'm Fixing the bugs...
The 10000 probably is not a bug but you click on the cheat on the stat page. (it's cheat I revealed to my patreon)

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
I'm Fixing the bugs...
The 10000 probably is not a bug but you click on the cheat on the stat page. (it's cheat I revealed to my patreon)
Another bug, friday evening 19:00 when you go home you see a short glimpse of Meadow, Julien and his girlfriend sitting at the table and then all goes black.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017

Just had exactly the same issue with pretty much the same sequence of events.

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
I think i am kinda advanced in the game, but still couldn't find a way to unlock shop and restaurant... Rel points are 121 short haired blonde, 92 with brother's girl, 31 with rebecca, so on....
Brother keeps telling me he will introduce me to his taylor.... How? When? Who?
Blondie keeps inviting me to museum between 11 and 17....but i am not dresses properly... Wtf, but with brother's girl i can go in underwear...

So, how in earth to change/buy clothes?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Same with me, it happens at 20:00. Only way is shut down and reload program. All not saved progress is lost.
Big, big screen and only three save slots, what a wast of place. And b.t.w: have read now 15 pages, and no answer to the repeated question: where are the fucking save files :angry:

Reactions: jack brisen

MuzMV

Apr 10, 2017
Is just me or the transition between scenes(room, places and going in the pc) is weird? Kinda zooms out and in before going into the scene

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
Is just me or the transition between scenes(room, places and going in the pc) is weird? Kinda zooms out and in before going into the scene
It's going for a panel effect where each location is a different panel but it comes off like a school presentation

Reactions: MuzMV

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
put a damn quit option in the menu...... and if there is one make it easier to find.... stupid I had to go to task manager to close the game

conadine89

Dec 10, 2017
great game, except where it keeps freezing, i am currently trying to up Kristen's relation and am at her 2nd lingerie point but it freezes in the bedroom so you cant continue

Reactions: Malkovichi

plidenka

Jul 23, 2017
This game doesn t work ( Version 0.7)
1) when i try to save , there is no onformation about the save ( no date , no sum of the state )
2) there are overlapping of images when there is a transition ( for instance when i s ave , when i change of place )
i can see even overlapped pictures froms scenes i have never met
2bis ) sometimes the overlapped picture is the main title picture , ( for instance
when i go from my bedromm to the living room ,
when i go from home to the map ,
when i go from the map to the beach
when i go from the beach to the map
when i go from the map to the pizziera
when i am in the pizziera and i click on the button work
when i am taling to someone
)
sometimes it s a gallery of 9 pictures with a zoom in / zoom out
( for instance when i go from my bedromm to the living room )
2ter) there are too long deleays/sleep or whatevenr when there is a transition as described in 2b . It takes 3-5 seconds to change without disk activitity
3) the size of characters are not regular , some characters are too big and some other are so small that they can t be readen
4) in the stats menu , when i ckick on the detail of a girl , there are overlapped pictures
5) sometime the GUI ( buttons , menu etc ) disappear .
( for instance when i eat with irene and her husband , talk with them . the program makes me return in the living room and i choose to go to the kitchen )
( for instance in the morning when irene's husbband is in the bathrrom and you fo to the kichen )
( but i have seen tis problem in other situtions )
6) sometimes the gui buttons go outside of the viewport . ( a bit as there was a problem of resolution of screen and the screen is not refreshed with correct resolution )
7) the change of hours is not correct . Sometime you do nothing execpt navigate but the hours change
7b ) when i am in night and i go to the bar , talking to david , i return in the beach but it s daylight
7c) sometimes i spy in bathroom in the morning and after the scene it s the night and i need to sleep
8) redim the size of the game make disappear the GUI partially
9) the button of actions when i talk with someone is sometime in the middle of the screen ( david ) sometimes in the left of the screen ( irene ) .
When it s in he left of the screen , the character is redim with the size of the butoon and can be unreadable with long texts because yhe redimensionned characters are too small
10) sometimes in full screen , when i go from bedroom to the living room , i have a total black screen , the mouse cursor os the only thing visible , no picrures , no menu , no buttons
11) it s difficult to know which hour i am ., specifically after the mood/sleep stats reach 0. ( and it s a problem because the event are hour-based )
12) the hour displayed in the left top screen is too small . what is at the left of the hour and displays always 00 in big ?
Shouldn t be clver to make the size of the hour at the same size of minutes ? Or deleting the minutes if there is no events in a quarter , half hour ?
I am using Windows 7 with Nvidia Card

Last edited:
Reactions: joeblow7314
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes