3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Put that in a spoiler dude. please delete it and repost so it is not a huge post to have to scroll through.

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
Anyone konw how to catch brother’ s affair?I already seen him with Meadow at Wednesday night.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
it's amazing that it takes 100% GPU just doing text on the screen... and I have GTX 1080ti

Reactions: Malkovichi

bijenn123

Aug 2, 2017
Can someone please upload a save, I played it when it was v0.2? By the way, where is the save (it's not the e,g,s-files in the AppData-directory or is it)?

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
UNITY is just really shit engine. Many games on it have issue of boiling GPU. I trully hate that it became so popular given how badly it works.
a think is more about lack of skill in using the unity engine, honeygames have the gpu issue in every singel game he make, and all of them are a technical mess, But still the guy is trying to improve, so good luck to him

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Thanks, but I don't know what the floats are.
Floats is a value type in the program cheat engine. Now if you are not knowing the values to search for. Go easy example have 10 dollar, search for 10 in float. Then change the number in game, for example earning or spending. Search for the new value. eventually 1 number is left and that's the one you can change. For most other stats usually are close to the same adress as the other numbers. But you can just go 1 by 1.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
a think is more about lack of skill in using the unity engine, honeygames have the gpu issue in every singel game he make, and all of them are a technical mess, But still the guy is trying to improve, so good luck to him
I agree. Unity can also be perfectly fine for 2D-games when the developer enforces some strict rules how the GPU should be handled (e.g. refresh rate, transition effects etc.). However Ren'Py seems to handle this far better using "stock" settings. In UNITY you need to put some time and effort to optimize it.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Thanks, but I don't know what the floats are.
Floats is a value type in the program cheat engine. Now if you are not knowing the values to search for. Go easy example have 10 dollar, search for 10 in float. Then change the number in game, for example earning or spending. Search for the new value. eventually 1 number is left and that's the one you can change. For most other stats usually are close to the same adress as the other numbers. But you can just go 1 by 1.
I would also recommend to google for some Cheat Engine tutorials, this is far better explained than here (I don't want to unnecessary thrash the game-related thread).
I basically given the hint with "float" numbers (or name it a fishing pole) now search the tutorials on how to catch a fish (use Cheat Engine). It is by far more fun than to have everything served on a golden plate :biggrin:

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes