3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

bijenn123

Aug 2, 2017
So, is it just me or does anyone else have a bug with the personal trainer on the beach at 8:00 am ? The first time i could talk to her but then i loaded my game again because it froze somewhere and when i talk with her now the game freeze (or better say, there is no talking option).

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
So, is it just me or does anyone else have a bug with the personal trainer on the beach at 8:00 am ? The first time i could talk to her but then i loaded my game again because it froze somewhere and when i talk with her now the game freeze (or better say, there is no talking option).
how did u talked to her?, it wont give me any options at 8 am on the beach

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
2471 files, animations are ripped into separate images, i guess thats why. or Unity assets use some kind of compression which are decompressed on the fly hence the gpu/cpu usage, just a wild guess.
Anyway its my first rip, just did it for myself to check the content as the game is bugged, and since someone asked for it i shared it :)
Shit dude...there's a lot of content I've didn't see yet...jizz
Thanks anyway for the CG

bijenn123

Aug 2, 2017
how did u talked to her?, it wont give me any options at 8 am on the beach
yeah, as i wrote, there is no talking option anymore . At the very first time I could talk to her, but now there is nothing, no talking option or something else (doesn't matter which save-file I'm using). I don't know why I could talk to her once, but if I load any save-file now (also the ones where I did not talk to her yet) there is no talking option.

bijenn123

Aug 2, 2017
I'm Fixing the bugs...
The 10000 probably is not a bug but you click on the cheat on the stat page. (it's cheat I revealed to my patreon)
Speaking of bugs, besides the kitchen-bug, is it possible that you don't reset the values of the variables when loading a save-file? At least I have the feeling with the personal trainer (tatjanna or so), because if I load a save, the story with her goes on.

Last edited:

jacke

Sep 11, 2016
Rebcca told you to have a photoshoot in the gym when she have 30 relation on the beach week end

Illuminate

Apr 20, 2017
when in the MC room suddenly don't know how the screen change into list menu model, can someone tell how to get back to the option

D

Deleted member 183910

WHat is necessar for the picture with reb and kirsten ? Eveytime i ask, she just says" could be..."

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
The game needs a form of FPS capping or something because it will constantly use 100% of my GPU to run at thousands of FPS. Unplayable until then.

fotistse

Apr 27, 2017
Guys sorry but where the hell is the gym???
i have 0 stamina and i dont know how to raise it.
plus it seems to stuck at 21st pic of kirsten at her bedroom..
GREAT game

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
My save location i think is this one. in regedit: hkeycurrentuser/software/defaultcompany/new unity project/
Thanks! You're the first user to actually answer that question in 18 pages But I do have a question. I accessed the location in regedit but see a bunch of listings such as _cleankitchen_ and _museumtour_ , but dont see anything about saves in the list.
Ps - I've never had to use regedit ever before. First time opening it

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes