VN Ren'Py Fog Of War [Ep. 4.2] [Story Machine Studios]

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
ok im just gonna be honest here, this wasnt your best update.. for one the Lydia inconsistency with her hair before her even getting to the salon was just plain lazy.. There was a fair amount of hope for this title but it seems to be falling in quality with each update.. MC STILL looks like a hulk and it doesnt look right in most scenes if anything if looks comical when it shouldnt..
Sorry but this one has drastically fallen from my must reads

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Whats the deal with not showing any penetration on sex scenes?
Is this to avoid dealing with collision problems when posing?
This VN has some nice potential, but the camera angle when the "action" starts is really disappointing.
I'm sure this is robbing Story Machine Studios from some more patreons, and sadly i am one of them.

N0lla

Aug 25, 2023
Excellent renders. Good story - like where its going, hero to the rescue.

well done devs.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
ok im just gonna be honest here, this wasnt your best update.. for one the Lydia inconsistency with her hair before her even getting to the salon was just plain lazy.. There was a fair amount of hope for this title but it seems to be falling in quality with each update.. MC STILL looks like a hulk and it doesnt look right in most scenes if anything if looks comical when it shouldnt..
Sorry but this one has drastically fallen from my must reads
I haven't paid enough attention to Lydia's hair to notice if it's 100% consistent or not. Her hair looked fine to me. The MC looks a little more jacked than he should be. Definitely not Hulk proportions. The bottoms of pecs don't show through shirts that much unless the shirt is wet. Not worth critiquing, though, IMO.

Everything you complained about seems minor to me. The weirdest graphic choice to me was to put earmuffs on everyone at the firing range except the MC. Hearing protection is required at a gun range. Also, in combat and in training, soldiers are required to wear ear protection.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I haven't paid enough attention to Lydia's hair to notice if it's 100% consistent or not. Her hair looked fine to me. The MC looks a little more jacked than he should be. Definitely not Hulk proportions. The bottoms of pecs don't show through shirts that much unless the shirt is wet. Not worth critiquing, though, IMO.

Everything you complained about seems minor to me. The weirdest graphic choice to me was to put earmuffs on everyone at the firing range except the MC. Hearing protection is required at a gun range. Also, in combat and in training, soldiers are required to wear ear protection.
Well, I know it's not realistic, but storyline wise, but its kind make sense that he doesn't wear them because he has implants and can "turn off" his hearing whenver he wants, so basically, without ear protection he can still protect his ears naturally.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Well, I know it's not realistic, but storyline wise, but its kind make sense that he doesn't wear them because he has implants and can "turn off" his hearing whenver he wants, so basically, without ear protection he can still protect his ears naturally.
Decent argument. You'd still be required to wear them. Same with Rybeck who wasn't wearing protection.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Dude, seriously mc looks so bad. Not just in this render, but in all of them. He always looks fat, not muscular.
meh a minor nitpick for me, at least he doesn't look super young like some MC's ill take this over a super young looking one anyday. ( he still look young but not like he is still in high school young)

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
meh a minor nitpick for me, at least he doesn't look super young like some MC's ill take this over a super young looking one anyday. ( he still look young but not like he is still in high school young)
No, it's just bad sizing. The developer wanted to make him a big muscular guy, but with the clothes he just looks fat and out of place.

Reactions: Crowangel

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021

re- the ear protection he says he doesnt need them because of the work they did on him he can muffle the noise himself.. and about his body it clearly morphs/merges with itself on quite a few scenes due to its excessive size and the devs animating the scene as if he was a normal built person still.. a muscly physic would disable him from being able to do most stuff he does at that size and he would walk like a over starched body frame rather than being limber..
and for Lydia's hair she gets it cut at the salon however during the scenes that lead to Lydia and mc having their 1st kiss at her company when he notices that she is working to hard and its causing her to burn out she already has that same haircut just in a diff style for the office work, then several scenes later she is back to her default hair she had throughout the game so far before she goes to the salon

lastly check back.. its not complaining more so letting the dev know my opinion with FEEDBACK as someone who HAS SUPPORTED this title since its launch as well as been a patreon because they liked its story even if (since the beginning) was vocal about issues like the bod size

Last edited:

bearlishbody

Feb 28, 2021
Meat, you did a nice job making this game, animations are very real and the intimate scenes are good enough the story i do like and the story also seems tought trough somehow.. i cant wait for the story to contiue btw nice style of ladies and seroundings.
als nice to see that you make the main caracters change clothes ..... top work enjoyed it.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Does anyone know if the choice of LI after the house fire is locking out the other LI's paths permanently?

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Made a quick Mod and Android port for the game (got a suggestion) and added WT hints.
Info Jan 22, 2023: The Mod only download is stopped, there is now another one available here

====================================
Mar. 19, 2024:
Updated my Port with Mod for the new game version Ep4

Android port from the game compressed v0.4.2/EP4
with integrated Mod v0.4.2 (~850MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some ingame pics:
View attachment 2327813 View attachment 2327814 View attachment 2327815 View attachment 2327816
Thanks

flintlocker1

Mar 22, 2024
Suggestion, make the sex animations separate videos instead of one long one. I thought I was missing something when Scarlet was suddenly cumming on top of you after just giving you a blowjob, turns out I just needed to keep watching the animation to see all of it

Reactions: D4rkK1ng

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
Made a quick Mod and Android port for the game (got a suggestion) and added WT hints.
Info Jan 22, 2023: The Mod only download is stopped, there is now another one available here

Mar. 19, 2024:
Updated my Port with Mod for the new game version Ep4

Android port from the game compressed v0.4.2/EP4
with integrated Mod v0.4.2 (~850MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some ingame pics:
View attachment 2327813 View attachment 2327814 View attachment 2327815 View attachment 2327816
Is there any chance you would restart mod support for the main PC version of the game? No offense to LaikDink, but he has been taking between one and two weeks to update his mods lately. I'm not really trying to complain; I just really enjoy the game and like to play with a WT mod.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
IMG_20240324_010619_714.jpg

The date is here!

Steam will release on May 5th , 2024!

It will come with a rework of the prologue and earlier lewd animations. A new audio scape and achievements!

Please wish list here! Even if you don't plan to purchase wish lists can help a lot!

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes