Ren'Py FLX - Downfall of I-Dolls [v0.7] [Studio Dystopia]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
If you notice the hand turns black, that means (maybe I should explain this in a tutorial) that you can't train this in this level
oh ok then, just found it weird to be added without being able to actually see it, thought would be better to just leave it to the next update but ok, thanks for the answer, and yeah should be good to explain it in the tutorial! XD

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
oh ok then, just found it weird to be added without being able to actually see it, thought would be better to just leave it to the next update but ok, thanks for the answer, and yeah should be good to explain it in the tutorial! XD
Oh it's because it's there in a way to tell the player that you reached the limit, and a tease of what comes in the next level of corruption. At least that was the idea (the tease), but if it's confusing we could remove it lol

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
Oh it's because it's there in a way to tell the player that you reached the limit, and a tease of what comes in the next level of corruption. At least that was the idea (the tease), but if it's confusing we could remove it lol
i don't think it need to be removed but a little warning would be good, because i bet a lot of people will waste time trying to get the scene like i did, but aside from that it's a good game, liked a lot.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
So, we are going to be making polls in our discord about the new design for the MC, these are just quick sketches that we might use or discard, but if people are interested, feel free to join the server!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
So, we are going to be making polls in our discord about the new design for the MC, these are just quick sketches that we might use or discard, but if people are interested, feel free to join the server!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1)Curious but sceptical
2)Innocent and nerdy, a greater emphasis of 1)
3)Fuck this shit AKA mood

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
yeah i really love number 3. gives off a serious vibe mixed with a ready to do anything to win style which matchs very well with the corruption theme.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i am not sure how much is needed to be labeled mind control. as this one leans towards subtely changeing them over time which is more akin to hypnois then straight up mind control. but i dont know much about it so i cant really say either way.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
i am not sure how much is needed to be labeled mind control. as this one leans towards subtely changeing them over time which is more akin to hypnois then straight up mind control. but i dont know much about it so i cant really say either way.
It's definitely mind control tbh

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
question what's the update cycle on this gonna be like?
Monthly updates, maybe with an exception a year if we hit some delays with the art, but before this first release we have already prepared enough assets to make sure these first months are smooth.

Right now 2/3 of the writing is done, and I'm working on a few extra improvements in the UI

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
1701983313055.png 1701983589192.png
Ears are sometimes doing weird things in this game.
Also I am not sure why they suddenly have this Mexican wrestling/Nipon battlesuit which you only see during the increase corruption thing? Basically they can only do social media in the base or do some lame part time job, where they wear a different outfit btw, why the suit?
Otherwise keep up the good work, I'll be checking back in a bit.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes