2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
kay, but how many scenes are there in the game? My real issue with these side scrolling games is how little actual content they tend to have, despite the usual file size being stupid.

Solakho

Oct 27, 2018
kay, but how many scenes are there in the game? My real issue with these side scrolling games is how little actual content they tend to have, despite the usual file size being stupid.
11 "in game" animations (ones that show up when you get downed during gameplay). 5 CG images with narration.

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
Streets of Trash.
Mash one button to sleepwalk through the game.

Over half of the enemies are fat zombie minecraft steve. The interesting enemies are a small slice of a single level they're on.
Watch the CGs

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
Many adult works from Japan are censored due to the laws they have over there. Just something you gotta deal with, unfortunately :confused:.
Honestly I'd be (and usually am) more annoyed with additional censorship by puritans over here in the west. Take sony and their release of several H games on the PS4 recently, and their horribly imposed white lines of censorship. It's as bad as, and sometimes worse than, the now famous censorship black boxes on crap like Terraformers.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
seems no one realized there's cheats...

you can pretty much hit the number 6 key at the title screen to start the last stage, then press F4 anytime something shows on screen to instantly kill it.

so if you want to see the CG without going through the motions of finding saves and such, there you go

Reactions: AveragePatron
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote