• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Fluffy3D collection [2022-08-20) [Fluffy_3D]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
1.gif

Overview:
Fluffy3D is a new female 3D artist who makes short animations of characters from video games and animes, such as: DC Comics, Overwatch, King of Fighters, Final Fantasy, etc.​

Updated: 2022-08-20
Artist: Fluffy3D -
Censorship: no
Language: English
Resolution: 1440p
Files: 8 pictures
Length: 10+ animations (01min30+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Collection (updated 2022-05-05): Torrent

Download: - - -
Update (Power Girl Extra Angle): - - -
Update (Power Queen + Extra Angle): - -

Audio collection 1: - - - -
Audio collection 2: - - - -

2.gif 3.gif 1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
wait, what happened? just clean up or sth?

edit: nvm, misstook the name with fluffy_pokemon, sorry. great works though

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
This does look a lot like GB, but it still could be just a coincidence, since the animation style does look different.
For example the jiggle physics look nothing like GBs ones, they're much stiffer, if it was him those thighs on the Power Girl animation, would be jiggling all over the place. I guess he still could be trying to change his style up, but to be honest, i feel like it really shouldn't matter that much, if it's him or not. In the end, the animation quality of this new 3D artist is looking pretty good. Much smoother and natural, then most animators around, so i can't wait to see more.

Also thanks for making this thread so quick. (y)

Last edited:

Nfu32nr2

Feb 4, 2018
Maintenance post:

Added 2022-05-01 - Power Girl Additional Angle
Added Torrent (updated 2022-05-01)

Thank to CuirCuir
Seems like torrent is "corrupted or invalid". Tried to download multiple times (im using transmissionQT client). Just letting you know.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
If it IS G_B, he has not only changed his animation in such a way to appeal to more people (more realistic proportions, no monstrous dicks etc.), he has started to do both black and white variations. To me that is enough of a change to warrant giving him another chance.

I will note that on his/her twitter they posted a video of someone's hands holding their tag, so if you really think it is G_B he hired someone as a hand model to pretend to be him. Seems excessive. I think it might be a coincidence, but don't really care either way.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
Twitter has banned people for 'implied lewdity/sexual content' even if it isn't actual nipple. Bikinis and people sucking on regular objects (like lollipops) in a 'sexual manner' has got people banned. It's dumb AF.

gaaraelvi

Jul 23, 2018
Here are videos with Audio from Twitter

Widowmaker - Fluffy3D (EVILAUDIO)

Mai Shiranui - Fluffy3D (EVILAUDIO)

Mai Shiranui using old Ninja technique

gaaraelvi

Jul 23, 2018
My friend... These videos are already in OP, and in higher quality to boot...
While your good intentions are certainly appreciated, you should at least check OP before getting our hopes up... :HideThePain:
As far as i know they are without audio but maybe someone updated them and i didnt know

Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
As far as i know they are without audio but maybe someone updated them and i didnt know
I just checked the collection in OP, and you were correct: everything there is without audio whatsoever.
Please accept my thanks as well as my apologies. Cheers.

Reactions: gaaraelvi