Comics Collection Pinup FlowerXL collection [2023-06-29] [FlowerXL]

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
It is just a metaphor, I mean you are able to view and add to your collection. That's all.

ohh some of us thought that some new sets were being added such as set 88 which has Erza in it lol
fair enough thats cool thanks so much for fixing it

Aug 28, 2021
So when is the new stuff going to be added. I can tell the person what needs to be added if necessary. I just need to look the through the files and see what is missing. I will get back to you soon rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
So when is the new stuff going to be added. I can tell the person what needs to be added if necessary. I just need to look the through the files and see what is missing. I will get back to you soon rf96
I have an archive, but not the time to check what's new.

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Well, I don't really know how to add to the post since I am not the admin of this thread.
Hey Totalum,

You post your own mega or google drive link here in this chat normally like how you click Quote and Reply.
At some point the admin will then take your link and post a maintenance message and will then incorporate it to the main parent links on the first page I believe.

Aug 28, 2021
Hey Totalum,

You post your own mega or google drive link here in this chat normally like how you click Quote and Reply.
At some point the admin will then take your link and post a maintenance message and will then incorporate it to the main parent links on the first page I believe.
I did that. I am just waiting on the admin to post the folders.

lixander

Jul 4, 2021
The original GDrive folder that totalum had shared earlier has been updated, and it contains a lot more packs. Those are not included in the OP. However we can download those directly from the GDrive folder.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
The original GDrive folder that totalum had shared earlier has been updated, and it contains a lot more packs. Those are not included in the OP. However we can download those directly from the GDrive folder.
Well I'm gonna make a link for the new content here and hope that OP update them.

Last edited: