Unity Complete Flower Charm Sequel - Mansion of Captivation [v1.0] [Double Soft Cream]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Lucatiel26

Oct 17, 2019
RJ283778_img_main.jpg

Store:
Developer:
Censored
: (YES & NO)
Version: (v1.0)
Language: (English)

Content:

Yuka, who left the house, was wandering around without a destination. The memory of pleasure deeply carved into the body ... The days of desperately trying to erase the lust that suddenly attacks. There was a magical hand aiming at her and attacking her !!

Game details:

The female body interactively responds to the input!
An insult training game that combines real-time 3D and illustrations !!

You are a trainer nesting in a mysterious hall.
It is a game of brainwashing pleasure by disciplining Yuka who tries to suppress lust.
If you capture 5 erogenous zones, new training, toys, and skills will be added!
You can enjoy being ashamed but becoming obscene!
You can ejaculate at any time you want, a light scenario, and a design that emphasizes practicality.
Continuous climax, lactation, urination, enema play, etc .... you can do as much shame as you can!

DOWNLOAD
Win
: (Official eng translation)
Extra: 100% Finished Save & Uncensored Files
Thank you killmyday - djo89 - Nick_1357

Last edited by a moderator:

yu1025

Sep 26, 2018
Found this out myself and thought it might help out others, you all can actually go to DoubleSoftCream's site to Download a FullSave unlocker Tool for free, just use Google Translate to navigate his site :)

ji9999

Jun 20, 2017
Found this out myself and thought it might help out others, you all can actually go to DoubleSoftCream's site to Download a FullSave unlocker Tool for free, just use Google Translate to navigate his site :)
thanks, it seems i unlock everything before trying the save unlocker. thanks and cheers!!!

Hi-FiMan

Jun 10, 2019
Didn't even think to look for something like that. It's under the Q&A section, second question, and it's called a ゲームクリアツール (literally game clear tool).

Reactions: xplieBen1

Rewase

Nov 1, 2018
Can someone tell me how to unlock the Maso trait, I've been trying for a while, it's the last trait I need but I don't know how to unlock it

Lucatiel26

Oct 17, 2019
Can someone tell me how to unlock the Maso trait, I've been trying for a while, it's the last trait I need but I don't know how to unlock it
Keep on using toys on her even if she gets hurt and the gauge becomes red.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes