4.10 star(s) 47 Votes
Jan 12, 2019
I love the game! Finished it in about 8 hours. I'm thinking of buying the game to support the developers bc NSFW games with actual soul put into it is few and far between. The last few hours of the game felt rushed, though. They were much less polished compared to the first five hours of gameplay.

Also, I was so sure we can fuck Beatrix once we complete all the quests. VERY disappointed to just see another peach upgrade :')
yh the heavy asset reuse in chaos castle and lack of meaningful final upgrade does leave me a bit conflicted. I also would have liked if the illuminati head on female body design was what the went for for the chaos witch's true form. Is it weird that the voice I used for her in my head is a certain disgraced commentary youtuber with a similarly designed oc?

BeachKiwi

May 16, 2023
Gameil You uploaded the banner at the wrong resolution and with noticeable aliasing artifacts (I don't blame you, the artist didn't draw it at any of the available game resolutions).

Here it is at the original resolution and without aliasing artifacts :

FlipWitch cover.png
Would you mind updating the original post with it ?

Last edited:
Reactions: bear333 and Gameil

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
Gameil You uploaded the banner at the wrong resolution and with noticeable aliasing artifacts (I don't blame you, the artist didn't draw it at any of the available game resolutions).

Here it is at the original resolution and without aliasing artifacts :

View attachment 3272133
Would you mind updating the original post with it ?
Thanks for mentioning. I also resized it to our standard cover size. Looks better.

BeachKiwi

May 16, 2023
Thanks. And my bad, I gave you the one a twice the original resolution. I just replaced the image in my post, though this won't change anything for the banner you just made.

Reactions: bear333 and Gameil

S52968

Jul 24, 2021
Apparently the devs forgot to disable damage during dialogue. If you use the sun or moon laser right before a boss appears then talk to them you can let the laser run its course and they'll take a good chunk of damage. You can also use it right before the phase 2 trigger to get another good chunk of damage. It's not necessary of course, but it's pretty useful. I wonder if it's worth routing for those items in a speedrun?

yakzir

Feb 14, 2023
image_2024-01-29_020757873.png image_2024-01-29_020932483.png

Anyone so happen to know what am I missing? I have beaten the game and completed all(?) quest, also max my rank on Beatrix. And only these two are left missing.

centoreas

Apr 17, 2020
honestly I kinda don't get the hype for this one. in fact I kind of disagree with most of the things people praise it for. the controls are floaty and imprecise, the content is kinda bland and samey, the balancing is just awful, difficulty all over the place, they don't do anything interesting with with the flipping mechanics.
I mean it looks and sounds impressive, but as a game it constantly makes me want to stop playing

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Cute pixelart and game has charm especially in spirit city. The only nitpicks i would say are the music being really low even at max audio and i'm not really a fan of getting hurt when touching enemies.

Even if i love games like castlevania, that's always been a pet peeve of mine. At least in flipwitch, you don't get intense knockbacks lol

Jeas

Jul 2, 2018
What's up, I'm writing with the help of Google translator since my native language is Spanish, I was playing in version 1.13 and when I got the powers to overcome any type of obstacle I started to see the map from 0 to collect all the chests which I couldn't get before but in the Jigoku area it crashed and when I opened the game again my saved game said 0h 0m and when I tried to enter it would load forever. I really liked the game and I really liked doing the collectibles and missions part by part, which is why I felt empty when my saved game was bugged, so please I would ask the developer if, with this link that he sent, he could return it to me. a previous save to continue my game and finish it myself, I would greatly appreciate it.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
For the final reward with Beatrice, are you just meant to get the 12 peaches upgrade? I got nothing else, seems kind of lame for finishing every quest in the game...
Also, I picked up a HP and an MP booster in the final area - but neither of them moved my HP/MP past 130. Is 130 the maximum the game lets you have, meaning there's one of each boosters as an "extra"?

Last edited:

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
For the final reward with Beatrice, are you just meant to get the 12 peaches upgrade? I got nothing else, seems kind of lame for finishing every quest in the game...
Also, I picked up a HP and an MP booster in the final area - but neither of them moved my HP/MP past 130. Is 130 the maximum the game lets you have, meaning there's one of each boosters as an "extra"?
1 - Yes, the final reward is the peaches upgrade.
2 - Yes, it does cap at 130 for each and there are extra upgrades.
3 - Your missing teleport location is in this location. 3089095052_preview_Tengoku Map.png

Reactions: 0nymous
4.10 star(s) 47 Votes