4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
There's no gay content. The female mc turns into a male and bangs other chicks. No homo.
Hm what a pickle. There is no guy on guy content, so no tag, which makes sense. But with the whole genderswapping thing just having no tag doesn't feel like enough, it could so easily just be that the tag was forgotten. Or fall into that weird in between of the mc is originally female so her having sex with a guy in a magically swapped form doesn't count logic. Futa's are a nightmare of this as on sites that attach gender to tags they often just put female attached to all content of the futa's, even if that content is focused on the dick. (example, a a character jacking of a futa and edging them, only touching the cock, then tagging it as female:eek:rgasm denial) There is a distrust of games that blur the line of genders putting up the right tags, to the point they really should include a note of "none of ___ content" to reassure.
So thanks for the heads up, If I hadn't seen your comment I was just going to pass on this.

Last edited:
Reactions: KDBA

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
so i got the goblin bombs but the items are not cycling so I cant use em. I have also found the menu controls are ASS. when you change the controls say movement change from wasd to arrow keys. the menus still use the WASD keys.

Which causes issues with changed controls. For example if I changed S to be interact in game but opened the menu its down AND NOW interact so it interacts with the first option in the menus. This also means if you changed S to be interact and W to back/ESC. that means you can never to back into the setting menu to re-edit the keys because you either leave the menu screen from pressing W(which is Back/cancel and Up movement in the menus) or enter the first option due to S (now being Select AND down)

Apart from that bug its been a good game so far

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Remember to save every chance you have. If you die you lose all progress since your last save, including gold, cutscenes seen, rooms mapped...
And seeing how most enemies have damage on contact and your basic attack moves you forward it's fairly easy to attack into an enemy and die at the same time you kill it. It's best to attack once or twice and roll.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Great game. Just buy it, guys.
If its only lesbian action, no thanks. I know she genderbends but she is still a woman at heart. From the collection section, nearly all the monster type categories ends with "girls" so I can only assume its basically a lesbian game. Its much more niche than what I had expected in that case, what a shame.

Lesbian tag is warranted on this imo. The MC obviously still identify as a woman despite genderbending and only fucks women. She might as well had been using a strap-on at that point. If anything, I might buy it simply to give it a review to disclose this fact and then refund it. Most people don't find lesbian-only content that appealing and the marketing for the game makes you think you will see both kinds of content with an MC being able to switch genders. Truly a missed opportunity and quite frankly, false marketing imo.

EDIT: I party retract my statement. Looking at the full save, the game does have straight content but not nearly as much as lesbian content. That is unless you think a woman fucking another woman disguised as a male via magic is "straight"

Last edited:

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
ive waited 4 years for this and its a buggy mess. ive somehow softlocked a handful of times and somehow also managed to make textboxes invincible, both times having to restart.

also the sex scenes i did get are nothing special, god damn.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Haven't seen it mentioned so my question is if there are combat animations, or if they are all only loss/reward animations?

Jan 4, 2020
Haven't seen it mentioned so my question is if there are combat animations, or if they are all only loss/reward animations?
seems like all are loss only and not saved in the gallery. only thing not on loss is quest reward scenes and some you can buy at the bunny shop? (im assuming. didnt get that far yet. currently stuck at the goblin queen -_-)

_ _ _ _ _

Jul 20, 2017
Fair warning, there seems to be a bug where the second summoning stone for the philosopher's stone quest in the slime citadel isn't spawning. Devs took note, going off a steam discussion post, so that should be getting patched up later.

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes