Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Gyaru mom becoming more submissive and giving the increasingly dominant boy what he wants even when she's not in the mood is literally a character arc :ROFLMAO:

But seriously though, it's possible that she's not less dominant, she simply can't keep up with the horny boy, but in the end she still likes giving him pleasure and keeping him "addicted" to her. It's possible that she liked it initially because it was something special and taboo, but now it became the norm and she's not as into it as before.
Also, her being annoyed at him while having sex can still be seen as dominant, kinda like a humiliation kink for the boy, as if he's not enough to make her feel good, or something like that. At least that's how I see it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Valila and Macboi

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
Gyaru mom becoming more submissive and giving the increasingly dominant boy what he wants even when she's not in the mood is literally a character arc :ROFLMAO:

But seriously though, it's possible that she's not less dominant, she simply can't keep up with the horny boy, but in the end she still likes giving him pleasure and keeping him "addicted" to her. It's possible that she liked it initially because it was something special and taboo, but now it became the norm and she's not as into it as before.
Also, her being annoyed at him while having sex can still be seen as dominant, kinda like a humiliation kink for the boy, as if he's not enough to make her feel good, or something like that. At least that's how I see it.
This is what Domination Loss should be about. It's not having the dominant character getting overpowered and having the roles reversed, it's having the dominant character be unable to keep up with the submissive character's libido and eventually succumbing to their carnal desires.

Gyaru Mom created a little monster which she could no longer control. It's the perfect depiction of the phrase, "My god, what have I done?".

• Haha
Reactions: Retts
Jun 23, 2023
Kiddo being way too clingy and her being annoyed is the hottest situation imo.

But yeah, some people already noticed, that's not even a shota dick anymore, the upgrade in size was a bit too much, now it's just average adult size. I don't know if I prefer it now or before.
Tbh i prefer it because it shows how he still clings to her after time passes (also i dont like shota stuff tbh, its really amazing how flims stuff is so good that he makes me disregard tags i dont like)
View attachment 3659613 We got Gyaru Mom's canon height now. 185 cm (without her 10 cm stilettos). 195 cm altogether, that's almost 6 ft 5 in. Damn, she's Amazonian!
Bro wtf screw that kiddo, I need her

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
(...) also i dont like shota stuff tbh, its really amazing how flims stuff is so good that he makes me disregard tags i dont like
This. it's about another tag for me but sometimes it's just crazy how, really, ALL it takes for me to reconsider or making an exception to a tag that i'd usually ignore is just one good damn animator, that's all it takes

Like i can go all day with nope that is not my fetish, the line is clear, i'm not that degenerate, i shall never cross it, and then a god-tier animator make something about it and i lost the battle

Jun 23, 2023
Man, you guys are seriously overthinking things; As their sexual interactions continue over time, MC-kun gains experience & confidence but he also grows in age which reduces gyaru mom's edge over him without any input required by either.

Yes. A young man with zero sexual experience, knowledge or understanding of women will be easier to control. It makes perfect sense that things are developing the way they are. In RL it is roughly at this point that gyaru mom would forcibly sever all contact between them due to the, not risk but guarantee of them getting caught very soon if she didn't. MC-kun isn't becoming dominant, he's become overconfident & reckless due to being blinded by the sexual appeal & availability of gyaru mom. In any case, it makes no difference if things make sense. Not to me at least. I want FLIM13 to keep making gyaru mom videos even if the plot becomes 'gyaru mom IN SPAAAAAAACE' . I just want more gyaru mom.
My bad I forgot that flim13 is your brother and works for Fantia (he got all the insider information)

Mayotsu

Nov 24, 2018
Man, you guys are seriously overthinking things; As their sexual interactions continue over time, MC-kun gains experience & confidence but he also grows in age which reduces gyaru mom's edge over him without any input required by either.

Yes. A young man with zero sexual experience, knowledge or understanding of women will be easier to control. It makes perfect sense that things are developing the way they are. In RL it is roughly at this point that gyaru mom would forcibly sever all contact between them due to the, not risk but guarantee of them getting caught very soon if she didn't. MC-kun isn't becoming dominant, he's become overconfident & reckless due to being blinded by the sexual appeal & availability of gyaru mom. In any case, it makes no difference if things make sense. Not to me at least. I want FLIM13 to keep making gyaru mom videos even if the plot becomes 'gyaru mom IN SPAAAAAAACE' . I just want more gyaru mom.
Man, you guys are seriously overthinking things; *overthinks*

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Bro replied to his own comment
/facepalm

Sometimes I forget why these circles have such a bad reputation outside of themselves, but yeah.... now I remember. Sorry guys, my mistake. I'll take the hit for this one and did not mean to cause any disruption. I'll delete my comments so you can carry on and that'll be that.

• Sad
Reactions: StraightUpJorkingIt

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
185 cm (without her 10 cm stilettos)
If true.... holy shoot. 1.85m without heels on? 'the proportions on this WIP seem a little off..... eh, it'll probably have some work done on it before release' is a thought I could never have expected to be wrong. FLIM13 is a better animator than I thought because she does indeed look like she's very tall.

Again I just thought that in the first 5 videos, it was an issue of slightly inconsistent proportions made worse by distinct perspectives that made it look off when in reality, as a wise man once said; 'That's a huge bitch!'

DERSXC

Jan 28, 2021
Going through my personal archive: bengugu (mostly HMV style vids with some sequences having femdom), blueberg, dalith (mainly just one vid lol, but it's pretty damn good imo), ddd_sukebe, dezmall, dobe, fuwa (probably not active anymore), Haruya3D (the mirror maiden vid is goated), kaminakirei, kaotaro12, kinpatsuboy, lidomaine, maloxx, Onagi (aka DualFaceArt), pino3HS, Polished Jade Bell, RE_MMD, redmoa, RIM (probably the closest analogue to flim13, some have even accused them of being the same person), Robin00, SerpentOrder, shoestrang, Shotz, Subject06855 (shota)

Most of these I only mention because of the femdom focus, but a good portion of them do decent / great blowjob anims
Subject06855's fanbox account has been banned. Do you have any news?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes