Flash Flashbang - An Offline Collection of NSFW Flash Games and Animations [BETA]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
This update has been long overdue, sorry for the wait.

207 new additions, bringing the total to 1244.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also made a few tweaks to the default settings of Playnite as well as begun working on a custom theme for the launcher, these changes to the launcher aren't required but you're welcome to download the updated version of the launcher just in case.

Also with the help of Seirade on Discord I now have an automated method of adding new entries to Flashbang, which immensely cuts down on the time it takes when adding new flashes. This should mean a significantly shorter wait time until the next update but we'll see.

Until next time.

Playnite.DesktopApp_d6AAU6IVWT.jpg Playnite.DesktopApp_Zep4UQ9kYW.jpg Playnite.DesktopApp_8LAOgilUWr.jpg

Discord Server:

Download:

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Just a quick update for this month.

116 new additions, new total is 1361.

I've also begun using Playnite's tag function to allow for better sorting of content within Flashbang's library. Currently I've only implemented tags for parodies of franchises (of which I think I've identified 90% of them). If there are other tags you can think of that you'd like added please let me know.

Playnite.DesktopApp_rFN28gf0bY.png Playnite.DesktopApp_pA1GYHdymT.jpg

Discord Server:

Download:

• Love
Reactions: phzn and Duriel

sim64k

Aug 18, 2017
I wish there was a way to download all content except certain categories, but I don't see how you could do that: for example for me that would be ponies and futa...

NEQOLASER

Dec 15, 2017
hi i m trying the fix this white screen of flash player but i cant do it like i spen 4 hours now LOL.
do you have any idea how do i fix it in the file it says just copy and paste in it the database i done it and patched i guees that the problem is with adobe the playnite is fine

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
I wish there was a way to download all content except certain categories, but I don't see how you could do that: for example for me that would be ponies and futa...
Yeah, unfortunately due to how the packs are structured it would be a little difficult to filter that content. I can consider adding tags to the entries within Playnite however so you can at least highlight and hide them.

hi i m trying the fix this white screen of flash player but i cant do it like i spen 4 hours now LOL.
do you have any idea how do i fix it in the file it says just copy and paste in it the database i done it and patched i guees that the problem is with adobe the playnite is fine
Are you making sure that you're merging the Library folder from the pack? Your folder structure should look something like "Flashbang\Library\Flash\Artist Name".

NEQOLASER

Dec 15, 2017
Yeah, unfortunately due to how the packs are structured it would be a little difficult to filter that content. I can consider adding tags to the entries within Playnite however so you can at least highlight and hide them.

Are you making sure that you're merging the Library folder from the pack? Your folder structure should look something like "Flashbang\Library\Flash\Artist Name".
so do i have to extract in there ?

NEQOLASER

Dec 15, 2017
Yep, extract the file and just merge the Library folder from the pack you downloaded with the one that's already in Flashbang.
i guess downloaded the wrong thing there is no library folder in database the library folder in flashbang only ;) there are 2 files at the google drive but idk

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Am I doing something wrong? I extracted everything and put the Library where it should be and used Playnite.DesktopApp.exe to launch it, and every time I try to launch a game it just gives me an Adobe Flash Player 32 window. There's nothing playing in particular, just a window and I have to manually open the .swf file to actually get the game to play. Do I need to open the .exe as an Admin or something? Thanks.

Rafugil

Mar 5, 2020
Can't believe someone actually did it holy shit good job it was a little boring put all those files on library but danm IT WORKS .... sadly i'm not sure if i can actually play all of then anyway just wanted to say thanks (y)

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Am I doing something wrong? I extracted everything and put the Library where it should be and used Playnite.DesktopApp.exe to launch it, and every time I try to launch a game it just gives me an Adobe Flash Player 32 window. There's nothing playing in particular, just a window and I have to manually open the .swf file to actually get the game to play. Do I need to open the .exe as an Admin or something? Thanks.
Sounds like you've got the game in the wrong directory, does the location of the .swf match what's in the Image Path for that game?

It should look something like this:
1593578127859.png

Hopefully I can automate/simplify the installation process in the future so it's less confusing, way too much manual movement of files just to get things running.

Reactions: Oshitari Azumi

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Sounds like you've got the game in the wrong directory, does the location of the .swf match what's in the Image Path for that game?

It should look something like this:
View attachment 712662

Hopefully I can automate/simplify the installation process in the future so it's less confusing, way too much manual movement of files just to get things running.
I see. I'll have to check this eventually. Thanks nontheless!

Yaboi_Jesus

Oct 14, 2018
Hey, sorry if this question sounds stupid, I'm new to all of this. Where can you replace "Flashbang Beta\Flashbang\Database" with "Flashbang Database\Database"?

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Hey, sorry if this question sounds stupid, I'm new to all of this. Where can you replace "Flashbang Beta\Flashbang\Database" with "Flashbang Database\Database"?
No worries, it's a little hard to explain but this GIF should make the instructions a bit more clear.

SbzkEf4mXy.gif

Yomi

Ronin
Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Got pretty sidetracked these past couple of months, but here's an update.

230 new entries, bringing the total up to 1591.

Next update will most likely be focused on back-end stuff (Installation, automatic updates, etc) so I can make things a little more easier to work with. No idea how long that will take but hopefully this is enough to tide things over.

Playnite.DesktopApp_2Vjdb5jrRA.png Playnite.DesktopApp_7xs6ht4GaZ.png Playnite.DesktopApp_BozOJ2BYIO.png Playnite.DesktopApp_jzmxiXFB17.png Playnite.DesktopApp_ntcBvbpk5K.png Playnite.DesktopApp_tqHoRUdSFR.png

Discord Server:

Download:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes