Afroman07

Jan 1, 2021
wanna full save w gallery?
read on
[hcaker voice] im in
first of all start the game and maybe start a game or something bc it needs to create your savegame data
then u need to open registry editor find it with the search function
next smash dat ctrl F and type FNIS4 and let it find u the directory
for me it was Computer\HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1790249332-3317896973-3434359774-1000\SOFTWARE\com.XezarDev.FNIS4\FNIS4
then the FNIS4 directory and click it
find a file which is named ProgresoJugador_h1123732228 or at least starting with ProgresoJugador
then edit it to say 7 and ur done
start the game

note for the future: the number 7 u typed is the stage number you have reached. technically 4 is the highest u can reach right now but it doesnt hurt to overshoot.
Bless you

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
I feel like the game would be much better with keyboard shortcuts for actions and without those annoying white flashes of white. But i like the art, animations, and jokes here and there.

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
The game is a shame. Everytime the camera flashes, it crashes.

When you edit your screen solution, you will lose an important portion of the screen and you can’t reset. The button just don’t work and you can’t go back to the main menu.

It’s so frustrating that I just stop playing. Please release at least a decent version.

Last edited:

Hedale

Mar 1, 2021
read on
[hcaker voice] im in
first of all start the game and maybe start a game or something bc it needs to create your savegame data
for me it was Computer\HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1790249332-3317896973-3434359774-1000\SOFTWARE\com.XezarDev.FNIS4\FNIS4
find a file which is named ProgresoJugador_h1123732228 or at least starting with ProgresoJugador
start the game

note for the future: the number 7 u typed is the stage number you have reached. technically 4 is the highest u can reach right now but it doesnt hurt to overshoot.
Can you give me some ss? i use registry editor but ther is no ProgrestoJugador. Ferst of all i think its named difrent in my language and i faund it but ther is nothing to change i have only some werid numers but witch one i should edit?

Reactions: minanoh

FCGTRSHE

May 19, 2019
Can you give me some ss? i use registry editor but ther is no ProgrestoJugador. Ferst of all i think its named difrent in my language and i faund it but ther is nothing to change i have only some werid numers but witch one i should edit?
You need to beat the first night to have a progress entry

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
the point is to find a field which has only a number nothing else
which is smaler than 5
then u change it to 9
if u cant find a number like that then idk

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
okay wait we are talking about these?
no that looks wrong
pls be careful with registry editor because u can mess up ur system if u change the wrong thing
maybe start a game and then lose early or leave it to make sure that the files exist

Hedale

Mar 1, 2021
OKAY GUYS
I got it too everyone who will have the same problem.
Dont look for SINIS4
Look porfolder, or plick named ( ProgresoJugador) and you will find a lot of plick named like these + smth(numbers) we are looking only for number wher of nights you passed soo bet you you dont need end 1 night to to these i heck it and it has ProgresoJugador(0) soo yea ... have a nice open gallery XD

frog-bunnys

May 19, 2022
Has anyone figured out how to do this yet 100 precent? I've tried everything mentioned above but cant seem to get it to work

EDIT: I had to open and close both the game and the reg several times, played through night two and died if you're having trouble and you've already finished night 1 but haven't started 2 try that then open the registry

Last edited:

minanoh

Feb 21, 2018
read on
[hcaker voice] im in
start the game

just give a regular save please,there is no manual saveing in game and

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote