DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
So.

I finished game/night on easy 2 times...
As the result I can say that Frederika/Frenny has very fast "I will kill you" meter and Chicka is the second hardest, because she zooms around and you can't max her meter if you deal with other animatronics.

But, well, the game is playable and passable... On easy... If you close dors at 3-4 AM... And have 1-1,5 liters of fuel stored.

Moreover, after seeing h-scenes I want to complain that there are few of them, but, well, it is alpha...
So...
1 h-scene per character is too little (people who look for pron want a lot of it, so, better think of new scenes).
And screen ratio in videos is different (looks cheep, like developer downloaded couple videos from internet an put them as plugs to the gallery...).

P.S.
I didn't find how and where saves are stored, but they shouldn't be in the game directory (had 2 copies of the game installed and while playing one of them the other had same gallery progress).

Reactions: Hajtand

LoSoSAnimation

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Hello everyone, I'd like to apologize profusely for all the bugs you have all encountered. I'm very sorry again. I'll be working hard on this. I've already fixed bunny and frederica. Fixed the death screen caused by the battery and already fixed the generator crash. I am solo developing the game, so it's a little bit hard to get the bugs when you create the game. I am very sorry. For the sex scene, I will try my max to rework frederica. The next update, mangle, will come with more spicy mecanic. For the content, I am very sorry for the few animations. Make animation need a gorgeous time. And skills in animation. (I am a programmer ^^') I will try my best for the next update to add more content and resolve all the bugs. Please join my discord server, I share my work before F95. And can get to be tested before is release. You can follow my work progression. Each day I update my work.

Bootyyyshaker9000

May 20, 2022
Hello everyone, I'd like to apologize profusely for all the bugs you have all encountered. I'm very sorry again. I'll be working hard on this. I've already fixed bunny and frederica. Fixed the death screen caused by the battery and already fixed the generator crash. I am solo developing the game, so it's a little bit hard to get the bugs when you create the game. I am very sorry. For the sex scene, I will try my max to rework frederica. The next update, mangle, will come with more spicy mecanic. For the content, I am very sorry for the few animations. Make animation need a gorgeous time. And skills in animation. (I am a programmer ^^') I will try my best for the next update to add more content and resolve all the bugs. Please join my discord server, I share my work before F95. And can get to be tested before is release. You can follow my work progression. Each day I update my work.
Honestly, for a first release you didn't do too bad. I'm excited to try this new build as you seem to have made some decent improvements. Keep up the good work, improve your work as best you can and I can see this becoming a very good game.

Reactions: LoSoSAnimation

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
I have a question. Will there be femdom content? Would be great if you make it focused more on this where the MC will submit to those creatures, or forced to go down on those.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
It would be great if we could get raped and not game over during the nights, have some other way of penalizing us. Let's fill them all with cum.

FCGTRSHE

May 19, 2019
The game is not bad, just make the easy mode, you know, easy, add some animations, and play the animations for the game over and voilà, you have the beginning of something.

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
Will there be femdom content? Would be great if you make it focused more on this where the MC will submit to those creatures, or forced to go down on those.

31çokkomik

Nov 2, 2020
View attachment 3453521

Overview:
The games take in a Pole Dance area, where some erotics animatronics want yours. The aim of this game is to get away from the old basic erotic fnaf game, and into a different light. See things differently. With a system of relations, during the nights, allowing to gain particular animations and to develop unique exchanges. The aim of the game is to get players to develop a real affection for the animatronics.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-31
Release Date: 2024-03-18
Developer: LoSoSAnimation LoSoSAnimation - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Voices: English (Animatronic Japan voice)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Modifications Update :

Developer Notes:

Looks like smutcube paste

LoSoSAnimation

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Hello players ! Hope you're all good. I really hard worked on the content and the fixed bug. (Mangle is here now) I try something new with mangle. In the wait of your feedbacks about the new mechanics about mangle !

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FiveNightsAtKinksDom-0.3.5Alpha
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

P3PS1MAN

Oct 23, 2023
Holy shit those last few nights get intense. I'm really liking the difficulty curve, everything feels relatively balanced and doable in the timeframe given.

• Red Heart

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Is there a guide or something on WHAT EXACTLY am I supposed to do to stay alive in this game...? I looked at the "tutorial" text, didn't understand a word of what I'm supposed to be doing. I get killed in literally seconds on easy. No idea what the gameplay is actually meant to consist of. Hickory dickory dock mousey clickety click where now...?!?

jojo13

Feb 26, 2020
what specification for playing the game? sorry i have to ask because i had a low-end laptop

edit : also, can you make windowed mode as default? the game crashing my laptop on fullscreen

Last edited:

jojo13

Feb 26, 2020
I just don't understand. Why do talented developers like this make games with these horrifically ugly models when things like the Cally3D models are available?
to be honest

fuck calli3d model, i fucking hate it

if you wanna fuck the robot, make them atleast look kinda robotic. calli3d model look too organic, might aswell make it your fucking OC

Reactions: Wsad69
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote