Others - Five Nights at Fionna's [v1] [PrimaryStrawberry]

1. 3.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

Gotta give an "average" rating to this for now, the game's super simple, and the only thing to play it for is the breast expansion.
    There's not much in the ways of trickery or tools, not much of a strategy, Fionna's model is "okay", it's got some graphical issues and is a weird mix of high and low poly.
    For gameplay, it's 99% just tabbing through camera views again and again and again in the hopes you see her, then fill her with water so she's too big to fit through your door.
    For you FNAF fans, the game only has two nights, plus the custom night, that's it. The later nights will be paid options, but they're not in yet.
    Call my rating a 2.5/5, but rounded up.

Also, dunno if it's a browser issue or not, but when I was playing the custom night on the Itch copy after the first update, she absolutely does not spawn, I've thumbed through those cameras constantly all night and never saw her, then OOPS, jumpscare. I'm assuming a glitch or something because it didn't do that in the previous version, the "v0" or whatever the dev called it.
    Can't speak for if it happens in the downloaded/F95 copies though.