sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
I uploaded all of the 2021 Official-Archives to my Gofile and since there are no Official-Archives yet for 2022 i made them myself.

Since i didnt want to download all of the stuff that is in OP already to check what is missing, since i already have everything from Firebrand, i decided to upload all of 2021 and not just from the month of last update onwards, just in case.

Included is:
2021-January up to 2021-December.
02. 2022-January + 2022-February.

*MAKE SURE TO READ BELOW

Info:
Clicking on "2021 - Firebrand" and/or "2022 - Firebrand" will show the Months to download.
02. I did not change anything inside the Archives.
03. Some 2021 Archives have 1 or 2 Textfiles in them which contain Direct Download-Links (Mega) to bigger VR/Non-Vr Animations, download them if you want them.
04. With that all of 2021 and Jan+Feb of 2022 is completed with nothing missing.
05. March and future months will most likely come at the end of each months, IF i have access.

Here the Link:

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
Are these all just uncompleted videos put together or do they all end that way? I don't see cumshots in any of them.

Are all of the videos in the compilations available in a higher resolution separately, and with their official names?

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
I updated my Gofile.

Included is:
2022-March

(5-Videos, 4 of them are alternates) (3-Pictures each of 2 Characters, 6-Pictures in total) (1 Textfile)

*MAKE SURE TO READ BELOW

Info:
Clicking on "2022 - Firebrand" will show the Months to download.
03. With that March of 2022 is completed with nothing missing.
04. April and future months will most likely come at the end of each months, IF i have access.

Here the Link:

JarlSkjoldr

Jan 17, 2018
Are these all just uncompleted videos put together or do they all end that way? I don't see cumshots in any of them.

Are all of the videos in the compilations available in a higher resolution separately, and with their official names?

I don't believe there are any higher resolution versions of these nor are there longer versions of them. They don't have cumshots since the originals just loops. They're all videos from either Firebrand or Noname55, but made longer with slight edits such as speeding up the animation. Official names? I guess those would just be what the archives have them as.

Reactions: Hobmat70

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
I uploaded all of the 2021 Official-Archives to my Gofile and since there are no Official-Archives yet for 2022 i made them myself.

Since i didnt want to download all of the stuff that is in OP already to check what is missing, since i already have everything from Firebrand, i decided to upload all of 2021 and not just from the month of last update onwards, just in case.

Included is:
2021-January up to 2021-December.
02. 2022-January + 2022-February.

*MAKE SURE TO READ BELOW

Info:
Clicking on "2021 - Firebrand" and/or "2022 - Firebrand" will show the Months to download.
03. Some 2021 Archives have 1 or 2 Textfiles in them which contain Direct Download-Links (Mega) to bigger VR/Non-Vr Animations, download them if you want them.
04. With that all of 2021 and Jan+Feb of 2022 is completed with nothing missing.
05. March and future months will most likely come at the end of each months, IF i have access.

Here the Link:
Well, understandable but doing the check would make our work way easier.

But I'm picky, at least your sorted it by month, which is an huge help and a little bit easier to work on!

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Forgot to include the April-Archive, so here you go.

Included is:
2022-April

(1-Video of Injustice 2 - Power Girl, with White/Black male version, 2-Videos in total)
(9-Pictures of Harley Quinn and 2-Pictures of Lady Dimitrescu, 11-Pictures in total)

*MAKE SURE TO READ BELOW

Info:
03. With that, April of 2022 is completed with nothing missing.
04. May and future months will most likely come at the end of each months, IF i have access.

Here the Link:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Forgot to include the April-Archive, so here you go.

Included is:
2022-April

(1-Video of Injustice 2 - Power Girl, with White/Black male version, 2-Videos in total)
(9-Pictures of Harley Quinn and 2-Pictures of Lady Dimitrescu, 11-Pictures in total)

*MAKE SURE TO READ BELOW

Info:
03. With that, April of 2022 is completed with nothing missing.
04. May and future months will most likely come at the end of each months, IF i have access.

Here the Link:
I see so the Akali bj videos are in March zip not April zip.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Maintenance post:

Added Pictures 2021 + 2022-01/02/03/04
Added Animations 2021-07/08/09/10/11/12 + 2022-01/02/03/04
Added Animations 2021 Pack

Added Virtual Reality 2021 + 2022-02

Thank to sivertop

Last edited:
Reactions: pedr0 and SkrerkS

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
I see so the Akali bj videos are in March zip not April zip.
yes...akali came out in march so she is in march archive.
Only very rarely i put a animation from a next or earlier month inside a current month.
(for example "xyz v1,v2,v3"-april "xyz v4"-may 1st, then i would put v4 in april pack if the artist said it was meant to come out in april)

But in the case of Firebrand, i dont really have to worry about it, since the Archives i upload to Gofile are the Official-Archives. Mostly.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
yes...akali came out in march so she is in march archive.
Only very rarely i put a animation from a next or earlier month inside a current month.
(for example "xyz v1,v2,v3"-april "xyz v4"-may 1st, then i would put v4 in april pack if the artist said it was meant to come out in april)

But in the case of Firebrand, i dont really have to worry about it, since the Archives i upload to Gofile are the Official-Archives. Mostly.
Makes sense. Perhaps you might've added a quick text note (like you did with the late Pharah content from previous period) as a caveat, just to reassure people who like to keep their collection thoroughly indexed? Not my kind of OCD (I sort by character/game), but I reckon a lot of folks can be finicky about these things.
But more importantly, thanks for all your shares across various animation threads. Really generous (and meticulous) of you.

derede

Jan 10, 2018
I have been following firebrand since his early tumblr days, huge fan you can say, supported him couple of times too(which is hard for me to do because I am living outside of dollar and euro zone). But I think the time comes for the ignore button for him too. His works basically turned into nothing but racebait beta cuck stuff, he is even desinging special clothes only for the cuck content but he can't even make buttplug version for non-cuck content because "extra render times".

Anyway, sad to see an artist I liked and supported as much as I can do for many years went that route.
(I know this may not the place for this type comment but I just wanted to get this out my chest.)

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Makes sense. Perhaps you might've added a quick text note (like you did with the late Pharah content from previous period) as a caveat, just to reassure people who like to keep their collection thoroughly indexed? Not my kind of OCD (I sort by character/game), but I reckon a lot of folks can be finicky about these things.
But more importantly, thanks for all your shares across various animation threads. Really generous (and meticulous) of you.
Personally on my drive´s i have everything sorted from Artist to Month/Year to Game to Character.
So for example:
Firebrand -> Animations -> 2022 -> April -> League of Legends -> Akali -> All the Animations
Firebrand -> Pictures -> 2022 -> April -> League of Legends -> Akali -> All the Pictures
And so on..
Well the Pictures part is rare since i usually delete Pictures after uploading them since im only interested in Animations.

But i keep it short for Uploads with Folders, because it can get really annoying to click through so many Folders just to get to 1 Animation...on the other hand since im not just uploading it for the Community but also for the Uploaders to update OP (many of the OP´s keep it simple themselfs), i think the way im doing it currently is the best outcome, cant really make everyone happy :p

Reactions: SkrerkS

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I have been following firebrand since his early tumblr days, huge fan you can say, supported him couple of times too(which is hard for me to do because I am living outside of dollar and euro zone). But I think the time comes for the ignore button for him too. His works basically turned into nothing but racebait beta cuck stuff, he is even desinging special clothes only for the cuck content but he can't even make buttplug version for non-cuck content because "extra render times".

Anyway, sad to see an artist I liked and supported as much as I can do for many years went that route.
(I know this may not the place for this type comment but I just wanted to get this out my chest.)
Nah I understand, feel very similar. A few years ago when he started blender he did some interesting poster pin ups and animation but now I'm guessing he's either hit a mental block or he's just trying to get easy money from a certain group for his patreon with less effort than he did before. It's a shame whatever the reason for the drop off.

Reactions: derede