LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
20$ tier........
thread is 8$ tier, yes, 20$ tier was added like in Feb, and yes it's a bit much, even for "exclusive posts"
I'm kinda use to adding NoWM monthly archives rewards, ignoring 20$ for now, maybe I'll replace the OP one day

But for now it will stay as is, better than not sharing at all

Nighty31

May 29, 2020
I get "Invalid torrent file" error when i try to open the torrent file from OP. Is there some specific requirements for all torrent files on this site?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Is there some specific requirements for all torrent files on this site?
There isn't. You should be able to click on the link which will open a new tab, and from there you right-click and "Save Page As.." somewhere on your hard drive. The saved file is the .torrent file you need to give your preferred client.
I did the above and it works fine, speed isn't great but at least it's working.

Nighty31

May 29, 2020
There isn't. You should be able to click on the link which will open a new tab, and from there you right-click and "Save Page As.." somewhere on your hard drive. The saved file is the .torrent file you need to give your preferred client.
I did the above and it works fine, speed isn't great but at least it's working.
I did exactly what you said, but uTorrent says the file is invalid. Can you post .torrent file you downloaded? Maybe my browser fucks it up or smth.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
I did exactly what you said, but uTorrent says the file is invalid. Can you post .torrent file you downloaded? Maybe my browser fucks it up or smth.
Here, .

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Could anyone tell me if this was a one-off or is actually a set/couple of pics? And which collection I would need to download to get them. Thanks in advance.