3D-Daz Fira3dx - artork

fira3dx

Oct 20, 2021
After posting in all the wrong places in this forum, i finally deleted my posts , so i can create this thread in the right place to promote my work
I have created a small "universe" with 2 episodes already released , the first is of bestiality content, and the second one is a direct sequel , and it starts immediately where the previous ended, the second one is futa on female . The 2 stories are
Milana's weekend - episode 1
Milana's weekend ep2 - Nina's encounter

You can find them both on my gumroad, but you can also check my patreon page where you can download all my content with a tier 3 patron ship,

Already working on 2 more comics......the 3rd part of milana's adventures will be called "the gape-keeper"
here are some teasers of the first comic

Milana02.jpg Milana09.jpg Milana10.jpg

and here are some teaser of the second one

2.jpg 9.jpg 28.jpg

34.jpg
Links to my patreon and my gumroad are bellow, check them out and if you like support....i intend to upload here every day different pictures of already published, or work in progress comics, but keep in mind that the full version of each comic you can find only on my pages bellow, in higher resolution without watermarks and with a scenario, basically the stories have dialogs
please support

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kass69

fira3dx

Oct 20, 2021
Another comic I'mcreating right now is called "The soul-suckers"
This is my first commission and a start of a comic series one of my patrons gave me to do> Its about shape-shifting demons who take the form of humans and they have sex with other humans in order to collect their souls at the end. This will be released in a couple of days, but here are some teaser pictures

Thesoulsuckers32.jpg
thesoulsuckers6.jpg thesoulsuckers8.jpg

fira3dx

Oct 20, 2021
More teaser from "Milana's weekend ep2 - Nina's encounter"
find the links bellow and if you like please support
17.jpg 20.jpg 32.jpg

Reactions: Sync1

fira3dx

Oct 20, 2021
Today my new mini story is out, on my gumroad and on patreon.....the soul-suckers , shape shifting demons that take human form...check my pages bellow, and if you like please support Cover.jpg thesoulsuckers1.jpg Thesoulsuckers9.jpg test29.jpg

fira3dx

Oct 20, 2021
My new bestiality story will be ready by the end of the month.......Here is a teaser of "Betty and Antony" keep in mind that in tier 3 on patreon you can download all my comics, including this one when it will be ready , check it out and if you like please support betty_Camera.png

Reactions: Kass69

fira3dx

Oct 20, 2021
The soul suckers is a story a patreon fan commissioned me to create, you can find it on my gumroad and on my Patreon page....On my Patreon page you can download all my comics, and every month you get 2 new stories only by becoming a tier 3...for 5.50 a month !!!!!! Cover.jpg The Soul-suckers01.jpg The Soul-suckers02.jpg The Soul-suckers03.jpg The Soul-suckers05.jpg The Soul-suckers06.jpg The Soul-suckers08.jpg The Soul-suckers09.jpg The Soul-suckers11.jpg The Soul-suckers12.jpg The Soul-suckers14.jpg The Soul-suckers17.jpg The Soul-suckers17.jpg The Soul-suckers19.jpg The Soul-suckers21.jpg The Soul-suckers23.jpg The Soul-suckers24.jpg The Soul-suckers28.jpg The Soul-suckers29.jpg The Soul-suckers31.jpg The Soul-suckers32.jpg The Soul-suckers33.jpg

fira3dx

Oct 20, 2021
Here we see Antony is taking Betty for a walk around the house , become a tier 3 on my Patreon and download all my comics, including this one next week on November 30th when i will upload it first on Patreon and Gumroad "Betty and Antony" 1_Camera.jpg

Last edited:

fira3dx

Oct 20, 2021
My new Bestiality story is out on gumroad and on patreon, "Betty and Antony" is a story containing deep throat , deep anal, knotting anal, and lots of pain...and pleasure, it has a scenario that leads to a sequel , Betty is friends with the other 2 main protagonists of my "universe" so in a future episode all 3 come together with their pets , and have a nice orgy :love::love::love::love:
Betty37.jpg Betty44.jpg Betty42.jpg

On my patreon on tier 3 you can find this one and all my comics so far, and get 2 new stories every month ....so join in

fira3dx

Oct 20, 2021
Here are some teaser of the stories i am working at the moment,
the first 2 are from the comic "Friends with benefit part 1"
the 3rd is from the comic "Being human part 1"
the last 2 are from the story "Eleanor - A Christmas ordeal"
Check my gumroad, i put all comics that i have released so far on one file ( these are not included because i haven't published them yet)
or become a patron on tier 3 and get them all , 2 comics every month....
with different content , from normal to sci-fi and besti Friendswithbenefits03.jpg Friendswithbenefits12-text.jpg BeingHuman50-text.jpg Eleanor05text.jpg eleanor-10.jpg

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
Finally my new story is out.. "Eleanor - A Christmas Ordeal" is a story about a young call girl that provides her services to black Santa and ... Rudolf..... the story consists of 76 full hd pictures and you can find it in 2 Versions, one with text and one without text , both in the same ZIP, also there is no watermark on the original pictures..here are some teasers , if yo like please support me on the links i provide bellow

cover.jpg Eleanor04.jpg eleanor10.jpg eleanor11.jpg eleanor34.jpg eleanor37.jpg eleanor42.jpg eleanor46.jpg eleanor52.jpg
eleanor59.jpg eleanor69.jpg eleanor70.jpg eleanor72.jpg eleanor76.jpg

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
Since i like to create bestiality stuff, and it is difficult to promote it, i try to take measures on my patreon by putting a password on my files and uploading only the URL for my google drive , when i create bestiality , i have decided to crate a fanbox page too....there i will only upload bestiality and monster sex comics at least once a month, right now i am working on 2 bestiality comics to release this month ......check out the pictures , and if you like go to my fanbox so you can have this kind of content once per month at least.

promo1.jpg promo2.jpg

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
A new story just got published....this one is a commission for a fan on Patreon...a "normal" story unlike my own art :D :D
A story about an alien that takes female form and seduces young males ..
Being Human - Part one ....find it on gumroad and on my patreon on the links down on my signature

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
I have just published my new bestiality comic....its about 80 pictures in 2 versions, one with text and another without text.
The girl is Florane and the story is called "Florane - A walk in the park" check out some teasers and find the links down bellow so you can support me if you like Florane07.jpg Florane09.jpg Florane11.jpg Florane18.jpg Florane20.jpg Florane24.jpg Florane26.jpg Florane36.jpg Florane41.jpg Florane43.jpg Florane47.jpg

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
New episode is coming next week ...first on my patreon ...so if you like to support me and find the new stories and all my old ones you can check:

The pictures here are from my story "Milana's weekend ep3 - The gape keeper" available next week 57.jpg 58.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DrackDrap

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
I have uploaded some pics here and there but not on my own thread, so here are some pictures of my most recent story called "Milana's weekend ep3 - The gape keeper" This is an 117 pages story that has everything you might want in it, like :
BDSM,ANAL,BESTIALITY,BUKKAKE,FISTING,MONSTERS,CUMSWAP.....here are some teasers of that content and if you like support me and get this story with all my other stories on:

20.jpg 57.jpg 58.jpg Gapekeeper15.jpg Gapekeeper25.jpg Gapekeeper94.jpg Gapekeeper98.jpg Gapekeeper104.jpg Gapekeeper110.jpg Gapekeeper115.jpg

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
New story available ONLY FOR PATREON tier 3 and higher ...Maria and the Mutant
You can find this and the complete list of ALL my comics on tier 3 and higher on my patreon...so check out some teasers...and if you like please support

Maria08.jpg Maria09.jpg Maria11.jpg Maria14.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DrackDrap