Archived [SoB] Fira

Oct 31, 2017
For what it's worth, my intro to Fira occurred Sunday around 18:00 at the University (outside). This was mid-December, not sure if that's relevant. In prior versions, she was introduced as Vova's gf, not sure if that still holds but I'll keep talking to him in hall.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
There's not really any content for her at the moment, why there isn't a walkthrough. Basically the first day of school show up early in the morning, Go with her and give 1,000 then go talk to Vova several times until he introduces you to his sister, Fira. Then you can talk to her throughout the university and that's all of her content for now.

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
So once you meet her and get introduced go to locker room and stadium. I know shes in the locker room on the Friday around 4pm and she has a few scenes but it might be random.

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Fira aka
A sports girl, which you can regularly meet in the gym or stadium. Her main hobby is football, but she also likes to play any other sports. Not to say that such hobbies affect her studies. She has a knack for remembering things, especially memorizing all sorts of dates. Fira is studying the same subject as Oksana, meaning she is also older than me and looks quite a bit younger than some would initially think.

1) Arrive at university alone between 8-12 with at least 100 ₽ (if you walked to university with your sister exit to the city then go back to the university to trigger the scene). Pay 100 or 1000. Currently neither affect stats only the follow up scene.

2) Speak to Vova after completing 2 of his events. (When you approach Vova there is a random chance it will be blocked by a scene of him talking to a girl, just try again)

You can then speak to her:
In the lecture hall - 12-14
In the hallway - 17:00 (random chance)
In front of the University - 18:00

You can also watch her:
Stadium: Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 15:00 (random scene currently 2 available)
University Gym: Tuesday, Thursday - 15:00
Changing Rooms: 16:00 (random scene currently 2 available)

3) Raise Fira's attitude to 750+ through talking and gifts. Football journal always gives at least +10 even if she hates you

4) Talk to Vova about Fira. This will initiate her main quest chain.

5) Watch Fira in the University locker room twice (16:00-17:00 weekdays)

6) Speak to Vova and Show pictures of Oksana

7) Speak to Vova and ask "How are you doing with the coach?"
(The previously repeatable watch scenes in the gym, sports field and lockerroom will now stop)

8) This has 2 requirements, a) can only be completed if you also fulfill one task from b)
a) After at least 170 hours from step 7 speak to Vova "Learn about sister"
b) Either sell Vova ecstacy or advance the chain
If you activate a) before b) is ready "Learn about sister" will return to Vova's talk menu the next day so you wont get locked out.

9) Go to the university hall 17:00-19:00 where Vova will invite you to his house

10) Go to the university hall at 12:00 to meet Fira

11) Waste time until 13:00 when you will receive an SMS from Fira.

12) Meet Vova in the hall at 17:00 and go home with him

13) Go to the University Gym at 16:00 and train with Fira. Do this 3 days

14) Meet Vova in the hall at 17:00 and go home with him

Continuation for update:
(the last time you meet with vova/fira at his house before this she should ask you to come to a party with her)
Go to the valley at 1900 > finish the event and take her to your apartment
meet her in the uni lecture hall at 1200, kiss
meet vova in hall at 1700 and go with him, then stay at house

then I think youre supposed to meet her in the hall to invite her to your apartment but I cant get it to trigger
To invite to your house you need to say next time when Vova approaches you, then speak to Fira if she is present. If not open and close any menu using the buttons to the left (body, inventory, phone etc) until she appears

I'll leave the above as a placeholder while I'm checking triggers in the QSP file.

This part is a combination of the continuation and reminders of what I currently need to check.
15) On Saturday go to Valley (Poor) at 19:00
If you own an apartment at the business district, "events sasha pet = 0" and "events fira chain love = 0" (Those are flags I need to check what they link to) you will have the option to take her to your apartment.
-Does leave option at party lead to a separate route, lock it out, reset event or just follow same path - check variables from 'stud_club_start'
-Fira can be kissed leading to sex in the lecture hall - Check required flags
-Can stay at Vova's and have sex with Fira - Check required flags

University hall 17:00 say next time to Vova. If you own an apartment, Fira love chain 1+, sasha pet = 0, Fira talk menu gets invite to apartment (random chance for Fira to be present in hall at 17:00, can be rerolled without taking time by opening and closing options menu)

Side path information:

8 - Sell Vova ecstasy: You will need to raise your Strength and Martial Arts for this route, you will need a bare minimum 500 strength, 600 martial arts.
You need to trigger 2 events in the park:
a) In the park at night you will encounter 1 group of thugs per night, win 6 fights
Return to the park where you will meet Brick.
b)After handing out flyers at least 6 times go to the park at night where you will see a group of thugs attacking a man.
After helping him he will offer you a job at Glory Star.
Buy ecstasy from Brick

Earn at least 60,000 in a week to earn a raise after work on the Friday
Do this 3-4 times and you will be offered a management position

Visit the warehouse between 15-18 to meet Arina
Ask Arina to Drink Tea
Speak to Vova at the University to buy tea
Continue going to the warehouse every day and ask Arina to drink tea.
The Second time you will have the option to offer her ecstasy
After giving away all your ecstacy return to brick and buy more.
You should be approached by a police officer asking you to snitch.
Refuse and return to brick the next day, tell him about the police officer and he'll offer to set you up with a dealer on mondays
Go to chkalovsky district on Monday to meet Tony at 18:00 or 19:00
You can now push drugs in the club toilets
Buy from him for a few weeks and he will suggest you sell to the bartender and offer a larger bulk purchase.
You can now start selling to Vova

Last edited:

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
If anyone is still stuck then heres the easier way.... Go to saveditonline upload your save. Search for Fira and it should come to Fira.... Open change that to 1 and next time you speak to Vova she will appear :)

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Fira aka
A sports girl, which you can regularly meet in the gym or stadium. Her main hobby is football, but she also likes to play any other sports. Not to say that such hobbies affect her studies. She has a knack for remembering things, especially memorizing all sorts of dates. Fira is studying the same subject as Oksana, meaning she is also older than me and looks quite a bit younger than some would initially think.

1) Arrive at university alone between 8-12 with at least 100 ₽ (if you walked to university with your sister exit to the city then go back to the university to trigger the scene). Pay 100 or 1000. Currently neither affect stats only the follow up scene.

2) Speak to Vova after completing 2 of his events. (When you approach Vova there is a random chance it will be blocked by a scene of him talking to a girl, just try again)

You can then speak to her:
In the lecture hall - 12-14
In the hallway - 17:00 (random chance)
In front of the University - 18:00

You can also watch her:
Stadium: Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 15:00 (random scene currently 2 available)
University Gym: Tuesday, Thursday - 15:00
Changing Rooms: 16:00 (random scene currently 2 available)

3) Raise Fira's attitude to 750+ through talking and gifts. Football journal always gives at least +10 even if she hates you

4) Talk to Vova about Fira. This will initiate her main quest chain.

5) Watch Fira in the University locker room twice (16:00-17:00 weekdays)

6) Speak to Vova and Show pictures of Oksana

7) Speak to Vova and ask "How are you doing with the coach?"
(The previously repeatable watch scenes in the gym, sports field and lockerroom will now stop)

8) This has 2 requirements, a) can only be completed if you also fulfill one task from b)
a) After at least 170 hours from step 7 speak to Vova "Learn about sister"
b) Either sell Vova ecstacy or advance the chain
If you activate a) before b) is ready "Learn about sister" will return to Vova's talk menu the next day so you wont get locked out.

9) Go to the university hall 17:00-19:00 where Vova will invite you to his house

10) Go to the university hall at 12:00 to meet Fira

11) Waste time until 13:00 when you will receive an SMS from Fira.

12) Meet Vova in the hall at 17:00 and go home with him

13) Go to the University Gym at 16:00 and train with Fira. Do this 3 days

14) Meet Vova in the hall at 17:00 and go home with him

This is where Fira's events currently end although the party she invites you to is in the game files which leads to a game of strip peer pong . It looks like when the event is finished you will get a love or rape choice at the end of the party.

Got a question.... I did this and when she invited me to meet her at the valley of poor to meet with her friends at 19.00 on a Saturday I couldn't find her?

Reactions: ssegrub

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Got a question.... I did this and when she invited me to meet her at the valley of poor to meet with her friends at 19.00 on a Saturday I couldn't find her?
Thats the end of content for this version. You can see whats currently been done of the next scene if you edit the QSP and add a link to ''tech_fira'',''stud_club_start'' but the event isn't complete.

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Thats the end of content for this version. You can see whats currently been done of the next scene if you edit the QSP and add a link to ''tech_fira'',''stud_club_start'' but the event isn't complete.
Ah ok that makes sense :p Don't suppose you know how I can do that? (Their next update will be a while yet)

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Note that the party has been properly added to the game so there is no longer any need to edit the QSP to open the scenes. The following was how to access the unfinished scenes from an older version.

To edit a qsp you need Qgen:
As it will be your first time I would suggest you back up the qsp by copying and pasting it to the assets folder.

Open Qgen and find the qsp file in Son of a Bitch!/assets/standalone_content/
For mine I added the call to Vova's invite home link.
To do that I used search (ctrl+f) to find the line: $args[0] = 'vova_inv_home'
12 lines below that are the outgoing links for that event.

After the existing If statements I added the line:
Code:
if $data['events_fira_chain'] >= 16:'<a href="exec:minutes += 60 & gt ''tech_fira'',''stud_club_start''">Fira Party</a>'

So it ends up looking like:
'<div id="acts-buttons">'
if $data['events_fira_chain'] = 6:'<a href="exec:minutes += 60 & gt ''tech_fira'',''home_first''">Go</a>'
if $data['events_fira_chain'] >= 7:'<a href="exec:minutes += 60 & gt ''tech_fira'',''home_standart''">Go</a>'
if $data['events_fira_chain'] >= 16:'<a href="exec:minutes += 60 & gt ''tech_fira'',''stud_club_start''">Fira Party</a>'
'<a href="exec:gs''gs_time_loc_home'' & gt ''univer'',''univer_enter''">Next time</a>'
'</div>'

Make sure the 3 if statements line up.
Click save in qgen and start the game. When you run into vova in the hall at 17:00-19:00 if you have had the event where Fira asks you to meet a friend at the Valley there will be an option "Fira Party".

Last edited:

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
To edit a qsp you need Qgen:
As it will be your first time I would suggest you back up the qsp by copying and pasting it to the assets folder.

Open Qgen and find the qsp file in Son of a Bitch!/assets/standalone_content/
For mine I added the call to Vova's invite home link.
To do that I used search (ctrl+f) to find the line: $args[0] = 'vova_inv_home'
12 lines below that are the outgoing links for that event.

After the existing If statements I added the line:
Code:

So it ends up looking like:
'<div id="acts-buttons">'
if $data['events_fira_chain'] = 6:'<a href="exec:minutes += 60 & gt ''tech_fira'',''home_first''">Go</a>'
if $data['events_fira_chain'] >= 7:'<a href="exec:minutes += 60 & gt ''tech_fira'',''home_standart''">Go</a>'
'<a href="exec:gs''gs_time_loc_home'' & gt ''univer'',''univer_enter''">Next time</a>'
'</div>'

Make sure the 3 if statements line up.
Click save in qgen and start the game. When you run into vova in the hall at 17:00-19:00 if you have had the event where Fira asks you to meet a friend at the Valley there will be an option "Fira Party".
Thank you soo much :D

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
No problem if you have any trouble let me know.
I don't have any real experience with coding but I've been checking through a few qsp games and modifying the QSPs with event reset links, fixing dead ends, or adding general grind reduction changes so I've picked up the gist of it through experimentation.

If you don't want to backup the QSP file itself you can as an alternative backup method comment out the original lines inside the file you are editing.
To do this you make a copy of lines before you edit them and put an ! before each (If you do it right the line you commented out will turn grey). That way if the edit you make breaks the game you have the original line available to copy back.

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Ah now I managed to get the scene thought I had to go the valley until I read it again :) Thank you. :) I only got the scene of her on the sofa but i'm guessing that's the end?

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Yes thats as far as it goes, it looks like the sofa will be where you choose between 2 routes for Fira in the next version.

Reactions: Sam699

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
That ties in to the storyline which in turn links through from others. I think you have to buy ecstasy from brick sell it all, buy a second batch and refuse to snitch to the police officer. You then meet a dealer on Mondays and can start selling drugs at the club and to Vova.

It may be possible to sell to Vova earlier in the chain than that I didn't really poke into that one in too much detail, you sell the drugs to vova in the university hall (might only be a conversation option at certain times of day) so if you have any ecstasy you could try approaching Vova a few times in the day just to check.

LoveIsAWoman

Dec 30, 2018
For the .26 version.
When Vova introduces Fira to the MC, it makes my phone super buggy. Meaning I can't make a phone call after that, which is a bit problematic for some other girls (Anastasia, Lizaveta and Elsa for example). But if you don't talk to Vova, it blocks you for Arina and Yana. So try to do these girls last.
Also, the phone is already kinda buggy because the pictures don't appear.