HTML Finance Capital [v0.2.3] [Huurn]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
Has many incorrect img elements (capitalization of files is inconsistent, sometimes the 'img/' prefix is missing in the src attribute.).

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Interesting project. Charlotte is hot! I hope that in the future there will be more than one picture in a scene)

Yeah. Glad she's our " now colleague " (whatever the heck that is...lol)

I was just at the first pic of her thinking the same thing, she's beautiful, so far.

cheers

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
1) the game's folder should be cleaned up, you don't want the game looking that messy on the users side.
2) that music is LOUD. Please reduce it.
3) Your uncle (I'm assuming he actually is your uncle), shouldn't have the same last name as the player.
4) Apparently my last name is wrong when I was taking phone calls?

some positives:
I love how you can research a little about the company before you go work with it. I wish that was utilized to a greater degree during the interview process, since little details like that get overlooked in games.

reviewing and learning about people and business seems like a great mechanic...if it gets implemented well.

All in all this is too early to tell if this is gonna be good or not. There was a few mistakes in the writing, and the content practically doesn't exist. It also seems to take things super seriously on the business end, which I don't mind, again, pending on it being executed well.

Some of the design choice needs to be changed up (that blaring music), nice start

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
3) Your uncle (I'm assuming he actually is your uncle), shouldn't have the same last name as the player.
4) Apparently my last name is wrong when I was taking phone calls?
Why would his name be different?
My father's brother is my uncle and has the same last name?

I think the phone call was for the employee that you replaced since I didn't
contact anyone yet and still received the call.

Cheers,
Have a good one

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Why would his name be different?
My father's brother is my uncle and has the same last name?

I think the phone call was for the employee that you replaced since I didn't
contact anyone yet and still received the call.

Cheers,
Have a good one
I brain farted and forgot he could be the uncle on the father's side.

• Haha
Reactions: Forgotted

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
Hi, guys. Thanks for all the love for my new game. Didn't expect this much response tbh, will be difficult to answer everyone as I have a pretty busy schedule sometimes. But I'll try to respond to some of it.

I don't know what OnlyBabes AI is, I use stable diffusion.

I was uncertain about the music loudness tbh, sometimes it sucks when it is too low and you are on a crappy laptop with weak speakers you know? You can always turn it down, but not always up. But maybe it is a bit loud still. I mastered it to around 8 LUFS which is pretty hot I guess.

I agree the files are a mess and can be cleaned up, I probably will too, but as I'm giving everyone a free game at this point, I'm not completely heartbroken about it to be real honest.

And thanks again for all the kind words! My work on this game will be sporadic, but It has a limited scope that I set from the start, so that it should be feasible to get it completely finished within a timeframe that does not span years.

Also, this is my first game so yes, there will be bugs and inconsistencies. I'll fix them as I go. Feel free to post screenshots when you encounter them and I will take a look when I get the chance.

As for taking the business side of it seriously, I don't really know a lot about stuff like that but I like having fun with the lingo and throwing concepts around. I consider the business side of this game an expression of dark humor.

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
Thanks for your game its a solid enough start that it's got me intrigued about where you plan on going with it. I'm probably way off but when I saw femdom game set in a debt company my mind went findom which would be cool as that has not really been incorporated into many games. Good luck with your development!
Some Findom-content is planned. Would almost be strange if not at least one of these women were into that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
Interesting project. Charlotte is hot! I hope that in the future there will be more than one picture in a scene)
The downside of AI art is that it can be quite challenging to get consistency over several images. That said there already is one scene that has two images. If you don't hit the target by thursday, ask Charlottes help AND have low empathy you will get a different variant with an additional screen.

JabbaJohnson

Dec 13, 2020
I love the concept and the look!

Please make an option to turn off the sound/music.

Of course I also have a fetish request: A petplay route would be nice. Where the MC gets trained to be a pet. maybe the new office pet ...

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Might want to spend more time with your prompts.

This character looks like they're emerging out of the center of the bed. This pose would look alright if they were sitting at the end of the bed with their legs and feet over the edge, but as is, it looks like they're sinking into quicksand camouflaged as bed sheets.

Also, the lighting is all over the place. Her hair has the sort of dramatic backlighting you'd expect if you were looking at her before the setting sun, its fading rays causing her hair to glow like that. But she isn't. Nothing else in the room matches any light source that would cause the shading present on her, with the rest of the room pretty clearly being lit by a window somewhere to the back and left of the composition.

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
Might want to spend more time with your prompts.

This character looks like they're emerging out of the center of the bed. This pose would look alright if they were sitting at the end of the bed with their legs and feet over the edge, but as is, it looks like they're sinking into quicksand camouflaged as bed sheets.

Also, the lighting is all over the place. Her hair has the sort of dramatic backlighting you'd expect if you were looking at her before the setting sun, its fading rays causing her hair to glow like that. But she isn't. Nothing else in the room matches any light source that would cause the shading present on her, with the rest of the room pretty clearly being lit by a window somewhere to the back and left of the composition.
I am well aware, man. Will refine the art as the progress goes on. Initially I didn't expect the AI art to turn out as good as it did even, and expected all of it to be placeholders until I found a different solution. I might still convert all of it to 3d art later, but I would need a serious upgrade to my GPU in that case. I will get a subscribestar account later, and if enough people support the game I will look at something like that or maybe even commissioning art by someone who knows what they're doing.

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
I love the concept and the look!

Please make an option to turn off the sound/music.

Of course I also have a fetish request: A petplay route would be nice. Where the MC gets trained to be a pet. maybe the new office pet ...
Pet play might happen, I like it, but I'm not giving any guarantees, I have more ideas than I can fit into this game as it is. I will implement volume control at some point, in the mean time I think it's pretty easy to mute a tab in most browsers? It is in firefox at least.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I am well aware, man. Will refine the art as the progress goes on. Initially I didn't expect the AI art to turn out as good as it did even, and expected all of it to be placeholders until I found a different solution. I might still convert all of it to 3d art later, but I would need a serious upgrade to my GPU in that case. I will get a subscribestar account later, and if enough people support the game I will look at something like that or maybe even commissioning art by someone who knows what they're doing.
I mean, you don't need a RTX4090 to do 3D well. You can make decent looking stuff with a potato laptop using Illusion games and other engines built around real-time lighting solutions. You really need GPU power when you're doing ray-tracing lighting at large resolutions with really object/polygon/effect dense scenes, and even then, simply having the GPU capability does not impart the knowledge on how to do it well. Someone with the skill and knowhow can make simple stuff (like Koihatsu Party assets) look fantastic.

Reactions: Gordon_79

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I mean, you don't need a RTX4090 to do 3D well. You can make decent looking stuff with a potato laptop using Illusion games and other engines built around real-time lighting solutions. You really need GPU power when you're doing ray-tracing lighting at large resolutions with really object/polygon/effect dense scenes, and even then, simply having the GPU capability does not impart the knowledge on how to do it well. Someone with the skill and knowhow can make simple stuff (like Koihatsu Party assets) look fantastic.
Illusion games are pretty rough graphically. Even the best ones like Pale Carnations have many rough edges and horrendous male models.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes