VN Ren'Py Finally started production of my game. Greetings from INDIA.

Jan 19, 2020
[Seek out Green colored texts. You have been warned.]

First actual adult game I ever played was Milfy City back in 2019. Before that the idea of adult animated stuff/game to me was those pop up ads that "pops up" whenever you visit a questionable site "by accident" while keeping your highly needed third eye busy scanning the door for your parents. Those pop up ads are nothing but wannabe Facebook, hungry for your personal information and no actual content to fap to. Unless you were dumb enough to give them your credit card details. Joke on them, I don't have a credit card.

Milfy City blew my mind. I had downloaded it from KAT.PH. That site was still working then I think or may be not. But it came with a separate software that was secretly installed. I ditched torrent site after that and browsed through many websites but almost all wanted money even though those were fake and not pages by actual devs. After a month or two, I finally found F95zone and realized that this is the best site of them all; aside from Patreon and similar sites for real Devs, OBVIOUSLY.

Just like many here, after a time I had the urge to make my own game. But not unlike most, all I had was the story idea only. No writing skill, No Art/Rendering skill, No Programming skill. But the biggest obstacle was not having a decent PC. The computer siting in my home had a 1st gen 1 core intel Pentium Cpu with its amazing integrated gpu that played Road Rash like a Boss. My 7 year old laptop that I had through my entire college days had just died. It had a GT 630m in it. My college friends envied me to death for having a dedicated gpu in my Laptop. Hey, it's India. But fear not; I had a new Laptop. Oh Yeah! I installed DAZ. Ready to render my first ever Nude 3D Lady. Hmn... GPU not showing up. Searching Google... "DAZ only supports nGreedia GPUs". Looking at the red sticker proudly pasted on my cheap plastic laptop body. RX 560X. WELL FUCK... I miss my GT 630m.

Despair, Hopelessness, Giving up. Got passed all of those. Saved money. That RTX 2060 Super looks Super tasty. Just about within my budget. Although I had to build an entire PC around that. So Need MO Money. Hey, 30 series just got announced. 2060 will get cheaper in next few months right? Let's wait. 3090/3080 hit the market. Impressive performance, now please lower 2060 price. COVID and Crypto miners Boom hit. 2060 all cleared out, Hey look, one left. Price? More than a 2080ti. WELL FUCK... Again.

Fast forward, Today. New laotop. Traded every old pc(as junk) and components(and a kidney), Got an RTX 3060(6GB vram) Laptop. Why Laptop? Cause the entire thing is cheaper than the lowest priced Desktop card. It's a cheap variant but boy it is gold to me.

Finally talking about my VN. Skip reading the entire top part. I'm highlighting this to attract your attention. Are you here? Good. You already read all of it? Nerd. You didn't even get to this part? Hey look your mom is having @#$% with %$#@.

It'll be different from every other VN story-wise. BOO, fake promises, heard that before you hack. Okay, I'm sure you'll find most of it new and refreshing. One thing different will be that the girls you can romance and do other things with(Only limited by my imagination I'm afraid) will be based on story choices you make. There is a central story and you'll only be able to date certain girls if you make certain choices. E.g. Lina(name subject to change) is attracted to money and ruthless decisions. If you take benevolent actions to help others and not make money in the process, Lina might not be very receptive to you. Just an example. YOUR DAD IS ALIVE.

Also there will be a big mystery/conspiracy. A new take on Covid, sort of. But not so obvious as you might think. Some sci-fi stuff. Lots of nonsensical humor. Your patience will be tested, or you just might find it droll. Oh and I almost forgot, Naked Ladies. I have to mention that, I keep forgetting.

Initially I had an idea for an entirely different game with grand scope. Sadly I can't do that for too many reasons. Money for production comes on top. But more importantly, I need experience first. So this first game is more like a throw away Pancake. Wow, such a horrible introduction for my new game. I can already hear my Patreon purse fattening up like a, like a; umm, Fat Goose. That'll do. Also Indians don't eat pancakes; WTF am I even talking about! I have no idea about that reference. Okay, this is off to a horrible start.

Ok bye. See you soon. Hopefully as a developer. Also my game will always be free. No paywall. Enough. I'm done embarrassing myself. I need help.

Last edited: