Votes: 29 85.3%
  • No this game is horrible.

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
Hello, I wanted to apologize for the lack of project updates, I got too busy trying to confirm my SubscribeStar account.
But I'm still having some problems, the public posts option is unavailable on my page. :cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: raziel121z

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
The build is ready!

For those who were saddened by the end of Bad Intentions here comes good news!
Gross and I really liked Bad's milfs, and we had the idea of creating alternative versions of them for our game.

Here are two samples of the alternative milfs:
draft-1.png
20210804_111352.png

But finally everything worked out, the game is ready to be played! More details of the project will be on my SubscribeStar page.

Link:

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Great proof of concept. Felt a bit unpolished but I'm sure those parts will be ironed out in the future.
I also found a few typos:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First impressions: The game seems to have quite a bit of the stink (slow scene transitions, a lot of pacing) that most RPGM games do but it isn't as bad as some. All in all I'm really excited for the future of this project and will continue to follow it.

Reactions: Inocless

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
Great proof of concept. Felt a bit unpolished but I'm sure those parts will be ironed out in the future.
I also found a few typos:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First impressions: The game seems to have quite a bit of the stink (slow scene transitions, a lot of pacing) that most RPGM games do but it isn't as bad as some. All in all I'm really excited for the future of this project and will continue to follow it.
Hello thanks for the feedback, about the dialogues I had to redo some last minute.
About the plot everything is in the initial phase but in the next compilations, I believe the plot will be easier to understand. ;)

Reactions: patrickB and etarg

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Well i play the demo but i dont know if is only in my case but i have a little down of fps(i dont know if is something of the code or the version of the rpg maker mv that have been use because i play others games on mv and it goes very well :unsure:), but i really enjoy and i am looking foward for more of this game

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
Well i play the demo but i dont know if is only in my case but i have a little down of fps(i dont know if is something of the code or the version of the rpg maker mv that have been use because i play others games on mv and it goes very well :unsure:), but i really enjoy and i am looking foward for more of this game
Well there is a small fps drop when i see the "relationships" menu. But in the rest of the game it didn't happen.

I use the latest version of Rpg Maker MV.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: raziel121z

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
actually feels like the first artstyle was better. Yes, less "anatomically correct" shit, but at least it had clear lines somehow.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I mean, the art looks amazing but i'm not a fan of shota protagonist, i really don't know what to vote.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Bad intentions has potential and it should be finalized. Just look at what happened with Urban X Life and how it become Urban Demons.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote