Final Weekend (11/17/2018) - Platinum Club Anniversary catch up sale - Daz3D store

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yep, what the thread title says. For those of you that buy assets, it might be worth checking out.

For those that primarily acquire assets through other means, nothing to see here, carry on!

Daz occasionally extends these sales, but this one has been running for a while now (over a month), so I wouldn't plan on that.

There's a caveat with the catchup sale. if you weren't staying on top of the 'PC for the day' sales, which were $1.99 for those items that day, well All (or nearly all) of these 'PC for the day' items are in the catchup sale, but at a bit higher of a price, $2.99. Still, much cheaper than full price! Also, all of the 'PC+ bundles and bundle items' are in the catchup sale.

All in all, yeah definitely worth a look-see at least!

A NOTE to people that have existing Platinum Club memberships, that may be pondering a renewal. I just renewed mine, (which wasn't due for another few months) at the 'existing members 50% off' price.

The shopping cart let me use store credit to buy it (Yay! extra 20%-ish off - I've been banking gift cards), AND it extended my current membership for a FULL YEAR. I had seen mentions in Daz threads in the past where membership renewals were based on the purchase date, and I was all set to 'eat' a bit of the discount (figuring a 30% off membership sale at a later date, assuming that the membership date would terminate a year from today, but this happened, which was a pleasant surprise. This is how it SHOULD work, so that's a good thing.

If you aren't a PC+ member, yeah it's just a 20% discount for PC+, so weigh that against the other bargains, versus maybe waiting for a potential 30%+ off PC+ membership sale which might show up in the next couple of months. 50% off sales on PC+ memberships for new members USED to be a thing, but most (all?) of the recent PC+ membership sales have only been 20-30% off...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Another quick note...

If you just happen to be pondering doing an 'Alice In Wonderland' dream sequence or some such for your game or artistic endeavors, and don't mind messing with autofitting stuff to newer figures, yeah this page might be worth a look.

Stuff that is showing as $1.99 on the page (PC+ price) is translating to 63 cents in my cart. And that's with the 'buy 2 debut releases to get 10% off entire cart' factored in. I've seen some of this stuff for cheaper in other 'mega' sales in the past, but not by much...

There are other fun, albiet older, things there as well, but it's the 'Alice' stuff that caught my eye here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elementario