3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
Hey at least we got an update before the end... and the game can be considered complete IMO... sure there is a lack of things to do for the latter half of the school year aside from maintaining stats but its better than not having a somewhat of a proper ending.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
I'm not asking you to elaborate on any personal stuff but I'm curious about the technical problems. Is it a case of building on faulty code or what is it? It seemed to run well enough for me, so I'm guessing it's some under the hood stuff.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Technically this game is actually complete. All you need to do to make it actually fully complete is delete the remaining two clients.

it is true thou that the back half is lacking some filler content but that doesn’t really hold sway over the completion value it’s just grindy.

So just delete a few lines of code and this games complete

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
I'm not asking you to elaborate on any personal stuff but I'm curious about the technical problems. Is it a case of building on faulty code or what is it? It seemed to run well enough for me, so I'm guessing it's some under the hood stuff.
The code, it’s the code. It hurt my brain I understand why he had to stop, it seems like the code just got to convoluted

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
The code, it’s the code. It hurt my brain I understand why he had to stop, it seems like the code just got to convoluted
I don't know Twine but surely it can't be that bad. The game is not that big so rewriting parts of it wouldn't take infinite time surely.

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Getting video content started to be a pain in the ass due to loss of comparability of two websites.
I'm kind of proud of the code. It isn't polished, but it was easy to navigate, easy to add in a ready content.

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes