2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
i'm of the belief; if you make the game "super cuck city, bad ending ED" you need to make a route where you able to prevent her from bn ntr'd. it's kinda depressing if you play a game only to lose in the end. It's why i won't play a game where your main chara dies at the end unless there's a greater meaning to it or a sequel where you exact revenge for them or find out they aren't truly dead and they can be saved

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
art reminds me of style. so it looks nice!
gameplay is kinda... bad. its all about quick corruption and no story whatsoever

ps thx for sharing!

Last edited:
Reactions: F4S1

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
eh the art is mix bag, some times looks good, others it looks bad or rushed. animation pretty generic at best, can't recommend this to anyone

elweonculiado

Jan 13, 2021
so i basically finished it and it was kinda trash, like i usually wouldnt mind if there is some ntr content or that stuff but well there isnt that much to do, come cg repeats and there is only one ending which is really stupid but mc deserves it tbh
the guy is pretty retarded and the female is probably also retarded. but then again there isnt much to do, feels pretty generic

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FighterAnyaStolenThreeTimes-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes